(Senior) Consultants Digital
We Make the Difference
PA is a consulting, technology and innovation firm. We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide. This principle has remained the cornerstone of our ethos since 1943 - and it continues to underpin everything we do. Our clients choose us because we challenge convention to find the solutions that really work - in practice, not just on paper. Then we roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
At PA we don’t just believe in making a difference. We believe in making the difference.
Our over 2,800 people are experts in a wide range of industries and we bring in specialists from across our firm to ensure our clients receive the best service. Our specific expertise is in energy and utilities, financial services, health, life sciences, consumer and manufacturing, government, defence and security, transport and logistics.
We operate globally from our principal offices in the Americas, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific.
Digital – Helping our clients realise their digital ambitions
PA Consulting Group´s Digital Business Team is helping our clients to develop digital maturity to compete and win safely in their markets.
We have seen a radical change in consumer behaviour, disruption to existing business models and creation of new markets. Organisations continue to struggle to adapt to these changing forces. Our Digital Barometer tells us that while digital ambitions are strong, the majority have a long way to go to transform for the digital age, and it’s not as if the world is standing still: every day a new device, a new venture or a new disruptor is appearing. We are looking for experienced digital experts to join our Digital Business Team and help us help our clients transform for the digital age and reach their digital destinations.
We don’t put digital in a silo: We believe our clients shouldn’t constrain digital to a silo in their organisations and we practice what we preach. PA’s Digital Business Team is a virtual team of deep experts in digital with skills in all of the areas required to help our clients on their digital journeys. Our team is made up of sector specialists, business and culture change experts, customer experience gurus, proposition teams and technology and IT expertise – drawn across PA’s practices and geographies. Our work spans strategy, transformation and delivery and we don’t just talk about the Internet of Things we conceive, design and engineer the next generation of connected devices.
To strengthen our Business Design Team in The Netherlands, we are looking for:
Senior Digital Business Consultants
with a proven track record as a Digital expert with a passion for change: “digital natives” to join our rapidly expanding team of Digital Business experts. As part of our pan-PA integrated Digital Business team, you will develop business for PA and work directly with clients on a range of assignments.
Scope of the role
Main purpose of the role is to be participating in and leading work streams of multidisciplinary PA and client teams to deliver the best end result for our clients, from idea to realisation. The projects for our clients will involve you in managing stakeholders and supporting and managing (organisational) change. As a Senior Consultant in our firm, you are keen to contribute to sales initiatives and thought leadership, all of this leading to you building further competencies and value propositions which will help PA to acquire new clients and expand our business with our current clients and grow your career within the firm.
You will have a deep understanding of the issues facing senior clients as they strive to take advantage of the opportunities offered from digital and you will have the passion to do whatever it takes to help them succeed.
Personal and professional qualities and background
- You bring a solid and demonstrable Digital business and/or consulting and business development experience (in selling professional services – from proposal to pitch and close the sale) and have an active network in a variety of industries – a minimum of 8 to 10 years is required (having worked in either a consultancy, clients side environment or digital agency)
- Experienced at CxO engagement and specific experience and expertise in Digital Strategy, Digital Business/Operations Design, Digital Transformation
- You will have deep expertise in areas including digital marketing, customer experience, proposition development, analytics, case for change, technology and IT – and are able to write compelling market facing materials that capture our clients´ attention and blow the competition away
- 1st class client delivery experience: you will have a track record in helping your clients tackle their biggest digital challenges, helping them take advantage of the opportunities digital has to offer their organisations
- You will have managed mixed client supplier teams and delivered desired client outcomes
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills, proven by an academic background, but with strong planning and implementation skills and the ability to switch from a hands-on to a hands-off approach given the business situation
- Client focused approach, highly motivated, entrepreneurial but collegial, motivating personal style, team player
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to make drive change with our clients, organisational sensitivity and ability to build bridges across operating groups and leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication (in Dutch and English)
- Dynamic, energetic and proactive attitude, with clear business ideas and vision, strong appetite for achievement
- Willingness to work abroad as PA is an international consulting firm
Our international network provides exciting opportunities to help you achieve your career ambitions in consulting. We offer a competitive package including additional benefits such as a company contribution to pension, a company car and, as we are employee-owned, the opportunity to build up share capital in our firm.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to Marc Jordense, Regional HR & Recruitment Manager at:
Bedrijf: PA Consulting Group