(Senior) IT - Integration Architect Manager
(Senior) IT - Integration Architect Manager - Ref. 3021
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
To support the growth of our Management & Technology Consultancy Practice we have a number of exciting new projects to challenge experienced IT Integration Architects. We are working with a wide range of clients in Telecommunications, Energy- and FMCG sectors delivering complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done. We are looking for an experienced IT Integration Architect to join our IT Advisory team.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team, leveraging our leading European consulting practice. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
The IT Integration Architect will be responsible for the design of end-to-end solution architectures, taking a leading role in the implementation, directing solution development teams using agile methodologies. An essential part of the role is to contribute to the development of new business (e.g. support sales meetings, proposals, solution visions).
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of the business and functional scope as well as the requirements for each of the involved application domains, working closely together with client stakeholders, project management and the solution team;
- Leading business design sessions which will deliver requirements, use cases, processes, data & interaction models. Based on experience you know how to align the Business & IT domains, using these deliverables;
- Design of the integration and data management structure (e.g. CDM, XSD mappings) using EAI, SOA & BPM best practices;
- Managing the definition of the User Stories to create a backlog for agile development;
- Quality assurance on the work products delivered by the solution teams;
- Maximizing synergies in the solution teams to minimize resource requirements.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 7+ years proven experience in delivery of complex IT projects with Business-IT alignment, using process, use cases, data & interaction design deliverables;
- 7+ years experience with integration design, using EAI, SOA & BPM techniques and best practices (with leading EAI & BPM applications: Tibco, Opentext, Oracle Fusion-BEA, WebSphere, Web methods, etc);
- Experience with Business & IT design techniques & technologies (e.g. UML, RUP), using RSM, ARIS, Enterprise Architect;
- Experience with IT integration standards and technologies (e.g. JMS, XML, Web services, SOA);
- In depth experience in one of the targeted industry segments;
- Client facing, strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels;
- Solid managerial skills, ability to motivate and engage individuals and teams;
- Sales knowledgeable, preferably with a network of client contacts;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English).
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.