Who doesn’t want to work in an ambitious, international & fast growing consultancy firm?
Are you excited about Finance, Risk & Control within the financial markets?
For our Finance, Risk and Control practice we are looking for a senior risk consultant with 8+ years of experience. As risk consultant at Synechron Business Consulting you will deliver specific projects and advice (inter)national financial institutions; help develop the Synechron Finance Risk and Control practice and contribute to though leadership.
The FR&C practice is growing steadily and there are exciting opportunities for experienced candidates to contribute to the development of the practice in Amsterdam and beyond.
The exact role will be dependent on experience, but include at least the following responsibilities and consulting activities:
- Project management; Deliver specific projects on client site individually and as part of Synechron Business Consulting and client teams;
- Engage with clients to deliver practical solutions;
- Client presentations;
- Proposition and solution development;
- Client proposal development and sales support;
- Practice development and entrepreneurship;
- Coach and supervise (associate) consultants
- Contributing to vision development, white papers and thought leadership.
- A minimum of 8 years experience within the financial services industry (banking and/or insurance);
- Strong understanding of capital markets and/or wholesale banking and/or retail banking or insurance products;
- Broad knowledge of regulatory and economic factors impacting the industry;
- Strong ability to explain technical concepts to senior stakeholders- exhibiting and understanding of strategic levers and governance mechanisms;
- Understanding of finance and risk reporting;
- Knowledge of credit and lending business processes;
- Experience with theoretical aspects of modelling or developing quantitative risk models;
- Thorough knowledge of risk management processes (risk assessment, monitoring and reporting), and organization (strategy, governance, policies);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Project management and delivery excellence;
- Extensive experience with writing business cases, good presentation skills and analytical ability.
- Key words: Ambitious, strong analytical skills, pragmatic, result-driven, entrepreneurship, self-starter, persistence and enthusiasm.
- 100% willing to travel to client site
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- a brand new office in the middle of all the big banking companies in Amsterdam;
- possibility of assignments abroad, Singapore, London, Charlotte, New York, feel free to think global!
- good salary, with monthly and yearly bonus;
- comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development;
- company car or mobility budget (if you like to cycle), laptop & mobile phone;
- excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly trip abroad with a young, dynamic team;
- 30 days for holiday;
- a flat and approachable organisation;
- a DUO-budget: an amount a year to have lunch, dinner or coffee with a colleague in a personal way.
Growth and development
Synechron Business Consulting places a priority on personal growth and development. This manifests itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. All our employees are also supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, performance reviews are scheduled with all employees at least four times a year. In 2015 & 2016, we have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruitment department via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com, or apply directly by filling in the form below, with an elaborate motivation and your attached resume. Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Please note that we will only take applications into consideration of candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Besides that all the job interviews will take place face-to-face at our location in Amsterdam.
Bedrijf: Synechron Business Consulting