We are currently searching for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented Finance Professional.
We’ve never forgotten our origins—we evolved out of a Big 4 firm. True to that legacy, our professionals provide clients with a wealth of finance and accounting expertise. On our team, your experience in Accounting\Finance will be essential in helping our clients achieve operational effectiveness in a constantly changing economic environment. And you’ll be part of an organization that brings best practices and experience from a wide variety of industries to assist clients in implementing the right strategies to meet short- and long-term business objectives. At RGP, you’ll discover a career that provides you with growth and opportunity.
Specific responsibilities will vary from client to client and may include the following:
- Responsible for financial and business controlling projects within international RGP clients;
- Support the client and stakeholders of international corporates in optimizing their management reports, analyses and strategic decision making;
- Advise client and stakeholders and support decision making by providing relevant business information;
- Provide specific (finance) expertise towards clients and stakeholders;
- Advice the client in continuous improvement of their finance and accounting processes;
- Actively add value in business development with RGP clients.
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think “out of the box” and adapt to ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Master's degree in Accounting or Business Economics;
- 4+ years professional experience in accounting, reporting or finance within a large public company or public accounting firm;
- Self-starter with strong collaboration-, presentation- and people management skills;
- Ability to work hands-on, with high flexibility with willingness to travel occasionally;
- Strong MS Excel and SAP skills and proven theoretical and practical knowledge of running a project, such as Prince2, MSP,IPMA, LEAN, Agile/Scrum;
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence clearly and concisely in Dutch and English to others with varied responsibility and expertise throughout the organization, including senior executives and the Board of Directors.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary, bonus scheme, lease car, pension, smartphone, and laptop.
We value talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty. Do you dispose of these qualities and are you interested in working for a multinational, publicly traded company? Then RGP is the place to be for you! Please e-mail your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information you can contact Heidi van de Loosdrecht at +31 (0) 6 1036 0407.