Junior Recruiting Manager
For our office in Utrecht we are currently searching for an enthusiastic, driven and talented Junior Recruiting Manager
Under the supervision of the Senior Recruitment Director, the Junior Recruiting Manager is responsible for supporting the talent acquisition and assessment of qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified team of candidates. The essential responsibilities of this role are outlined below.
Specific responsibilities will vary and may include the following:
- Perform recruiting support for the Account management team in the following area’s; Accounting and Finance, Information Management, GRC, and Supply Chain Management.
- Develop and maintain a qualified candidate pool through a variety of sourcing techniques, including: networking, referrals, proprietary database searches, relevant social media and web-based searches, and various other outreaches.
- Review resumes, conduct in-depth screens to assess talent and competencies, schedule candidate interviews and create candidate profiles to present relevant business experience to our clients.
- Ensure that all candidate background checks and references are completed and documented in a timely manner.
- Understand company’s recruiting dashboard/metrics and adjust recruiting efforts based on the data trends.
- Understand the talent pipeline in order to assist the client service team in identifying talent for open engagements and proposals. Present recruiting updates at team meetings and adjust recruiting activities based on engagement pipeline requirements.
Attributes of our global professionals include: the ability to think “out of the box” and adapt to ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum three (3) years of professional recruitment experience, preferably within a financial services and/or a consultancy environment.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and/or CRM’s and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Capacity to overcome obstacles and maintain a consistent enthusiasm for the business.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop relationships.
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English and the ability to negotiate with and persuade others.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary, bonus scheme, lease car, pension, smartphone and laptop.
We value talent, integrity, enthusiasm and loyalty. Do you dispose of these qualities and are you interested in working for a multinational, publicly traded company? Then RGP is the place to be for you! Please e-mail your CV and motivation to email@example.com. For more information you can contact Eric Dijcks at +31 (0) 6 4600 3326