Senior Consultant (regulations & financial markets)
Who doesn’t want to work in an ambitious, international & fast growing consultancy firm?
Are you excited about regulations & the financial markets?
We are looking for a senior consultant (8+ years of experience) for our location in Amsterdam!
The role will include:
- consulting in (international) project environments for financial service companies in the area of implementing regulatory requirements (e.g. EMIR, Dodd-Frank, MiFID II / MiFIR);
- analysing business processes and problems;
- translating applicable regulation and client objectives into practice;
- implementing business models and change.
The consultant is also expected to train and supervise other (associate) consultants.
- completed university education with above-average results;
- minimum of 8 years of experience in the financial services sector, either as a consultant or a professional;
- demonstrated knowledge and experience with regard to specific financial markets topics, such as derivatives trading or processing, securities financing, collateral management;
- in-depth knowledge of financial markets regulation such as EMIR / MAR / MiFID / SFTR;
- experience in the implementation of regulation within the operation of financial institutions;
- a passion for consultancy and organisational change;
- excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
- international ambitions;
- commercial orientation;
- ambition to be the best in his/her field.
- entrepreneurial, analytical, results-oriented and good communication skills;
- team player: enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- a brand new office in the middle of all the big banking companies in Amsterdam;
- possibility of assignments abroad, Singapore, London, Charlotte, New York, feel free to think global!
- good salary;
- great monthly and yearly bonus;
- comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development;
- company car or mobility budget (if you like to cycle), laptop & mobile phone;
- excellent working atmosphere: friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team;
- 30 days for holiday;
- a flat and approachable organisation;
- a DUO-budget: an amount a year to have lunch, dinner or coffee with a colleague in a personal way.
Growth and development
Synechron Business Consulting places a priority on personal growth and development. This manifests itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. All our employees are also supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, performance reviews are scheduled with all employees at least four times a year. In 2015 & 2016, we have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruitment department via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com, or apply directly by clicking the button below. Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.
Please note that we will only take applications into consideration of candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Besides that all the job interviews will take place face-to-face at our location in Amsterdam.
Bedrijf: Synechron Business Consulting