(Senior) Manager HCM Cloud - Oracle
Human Capital links company strategy with HR organizational challenges. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte focuses on consulting within the HR Transformation domain. We provide advice on streamlining and transforming the HR function to its greatest potential. We offer solutions to our clients to ensure they deliver the best and most efficient HR Function, for example by aligning the HR strategy with the overall business strategy, by designing and delivering HR service delivery models, by analysing HR-data, and by optimizing HR business processes and technology. Technology is one of the biggest drivers when considering these HR challenges and by utilising several technology solutions, like Oracle HCM, we offer our clients the best in class solutions. Oracle Cloud is one the biggest Cloud platforms in the market. Oracle HCM Cloud enables modern human resources to find and retain the best talent and increase global agility. Oracle HCM focuses on areas such as Global Human Resources Cloud (including Human Resources, Core HR, Work Life Solutions, Workforce Management, Human Resource Optimization, Human Resource Analytics) and Talent Management Cloud (including Talent Acquisition, Performance, Career and Succession, Learning and Workforce Rewards). Deloitte has a strong position as the preferred Oracle HCM implementation Partner with very interesting (international) projects across a range of appealing clients.
Manager HCM Cloud Oracle
As a (Senior) Manager HCM Cloud – Oracle you will work independently with your own team and deliver high-quality projects for your clients. You are confident to bring HR IT projects and client relationships to a higher level. You are responsible for your team and the delivery of substantively and technically sound solutions within your functional area and within agreed deadlines. The following responsibilities will apply to this role:
- Provide advice and guidance regarding implementation of the latest HR technologies and trends, like Mobile, Analytics, Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology, and how to use them in day to day business with the use of Oracle HCM;
- Consulting on HR IT strategy and implications that a HR strategy or a new HR structure has on the HR IT landscape;
- Consulting on processes like Recruitment, Workforce Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning and Performance Management;
- Leading and building your own team to deliver successful projects;
- Managing big projects - Oracle HCM implementations;
- Monitoring and delivering project deliverables: define, analyse and implement business processes, configure Oracle HCM and possible integrations, test and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live of Oracle HCM;
- Designing and implementing Oracle HCM solutions in order to create and improve HR business processes, organizational structures, reports and analytics, and supporting HR systems of our clients;
- Supporting the program management team and support in change management;
- Quality assurance and testing on processes and HR IT Systems, Oracle HCM specific;
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with strong commercial focus;
- Supporting to build our practice and help in developing new propositions.
Target and process orientated
In case you feel challenged by above role description and you meet below requirements, we’re interested in meeting you!
- Minimum of 6 years’ substantive experience in the area of Human Resource Management;
- Strong career focus on HR Technology, preferable within Oracle HCM and owns certification;
- University degree;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Distinctive entrepreneurial and commercial profile;
- Ambitious project manager;
- Clear communicator even when discussing complex topics and challenges;
- Fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 4500 employees Deloitte is a market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Risk Services and Financial Advisory Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated people in international and multidisciplinary teams. Deloitte is really proud of his friendly and open company culture with a lot room for own initiative. Additionally, there are interesting employment conditions, such as a company car, great pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone 6. High potentials will rise quickly. Besides the interesting benefits, we will support you where we can by providing you with a very interesting learning program (including several certifications for Oracle HCM), a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. As a consultant you will spot the opportunities for your clients, will think of about ‘out of the box’ solutions with clear goals. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results. Deloitte Consulting is also one of the biggest worldwide implementation partners of Oracle and holds the Diamond status. The highest partner status possible and is ranked by Oracle as their #1 Oracle HCM Partner.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on the 'Apply' button and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Mirte Sikkes on +31683330098.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.