Content Development Manager
At 5miles, it is our passion to build a world where professionals and organizations learn daily in an inspiring, fun and effective way. Together with our team, you will be responsible for creating high-quality Excel training materials used in our unique learning platform.
You will be part of a young team: professional, creative and flexible. The founders have extensive working experience in strategy consulting and investment banking. You will join a fast growing company that works for corporate clients like Achmea, ABN AMRO, Heineken and SBM Offshore.
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your project management and writing skills? Our company provides you with an excellent environment to bring your ideas into practice, pass on your knowledge and broaden your management skills.
- You are a proactive and energetic project manager;
- You are strong in structuring and keen on improving processes;
- You are result driven, have attention to detail and you thrive on deadlines;
- You have at least three years of experience in managing a team as well as writing and editing texts;
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have strong analytical skills and a good sense of business;
- Experience in Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Act as the key figure in the content development process and function as a sparring partner to the head of the content development team;
- Be responsible for the daily management of the content development team, consisting of around 4 rotating interns;
- Facilitate and support the content development team with:
- turning great ideas into training materials in the most efficient and effective way,
- making weekly schedules for the development process and ensure that daily deadlines are met,
- evaluating and reviewing the end results, and
- coordinating the improvement of training materials based on user feedback;
- Coordinate the work of several freelance native language editors;
- Generate valuable reports and analyses to the founders.
- A challenging job for a minimum of 32 hours per week;
- A role with excellent growth opportunities in a fast growing company;
- An opportunity to gain exposure to other startups and our corporate clients;
- An inspiring office in the centre of Amsterdam, including healthy lunch and Italian coffee;
- A competitive market salary.
If you recognise yourself in this profile, we'd love to hear from you. Apply by sending your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you think you’re a great fit for 5miles to email@example.com. In case you have any questions up front, don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 6 224 589 23.