IT Business Partner -Supply Chain Management
Marel is the international market leader of advanced systems for the food processing industry. Our internationally renowned brands include Stork Poultry Processing, Townsend Further Processing and Marel. We are constantly looking for opportunities to increase the productivity of our customers, within the bounds of quality and innovation. Around the world, 4600 employees work for our four industry centers of Poultry Processing, Further Processing, Meat Processing and Fish, as well as for our regional service and sales offices.
For our IT organization, we are currently recruiting an: IT-Business Partner Supply Chain
In the position of IT-business partner you take care of a functional domain within the Marel Business. You know the business- and IT-stakeholders in that area, the business processes, the applications that support these processes, the issues and the improvement area’s. For this domain the IT-business partner is the focus point for the business, you build the bridge between Business and IT.
For this vacancy, we are seeking an IT-business partner for the domain Supply Chain.
In this role, you are responsible for the following tasks:
1. Information management
- Co-formulate IT-strategy, -policy and plan for the functional domain(s)
- Translation of the plan to a domain-project portfolio in cooperation with the Architect and the portfolio manager
- Advise the business about IT- and process improvements/ possibilities
- Document the domain together with collegues in terms of Business processes, applications, Infra, stakeholders, risks, improvement area’s
2. Demand Management
- Implement en execute the governance for the domain: change board(s) and operational key user groups
- Intake and prioritization Change- and project requests
- Perform thorough problem analyses
- Change requests: document business requirements, coordinate impact analyses, coordinate and/or execute acceptance testing. Work closely together with Application consultant(s)
- Business process modeling
- Facilitate prioritization- decision taking process
- Perform pre studies and draw up project mandates together with or on behalf of Business key users
- Set up business cases for changes together with business owners
- Take part of projects in the role of process/IT consultant: requirements analyses, process modelling, (user) test preparation & execution, Training & coaching users, organizational implementation of the end product
- Advise the Projectmanager as being the domain-professional about risks and possibilities
- Keeping IT aligned to the business at all times, relationship management
- Keep track whether IT as a whole is delivering the services the specific business domain needs
- Be the escalation level if severe incidents or structural problems continue. Give signals to IT collegues of helpdesk, applicationgroups or to the servicemanager
- Work on Improvement of the IT services in the IT-demand area
As a person you can be best described as a persuasive, pragmatic networker with a clear vision (both on the customer organization as well as on your own domain). You are a great conceptual thinker with great interviewing, advisory and analytical skills.
To be a successful IT-business partner, it's desirable that you possess a bachelor or master degree in information management and auditing, business administration, or computer sciences. On top of that, you have gained 5 to 10 years working experience in the field of IT, Application consultancy, (IT-) business consultancy or within a supply chain related position. You have knowledge of and experience with implementing and working with several methods and standards for information planning, requirements analysis, project management and test management. Ideally, you have knowledge of Business process modeling as well. Just as knowledge of methods and standards in the field of process-driven operations. SAP experience and/or knowledge is a plus. Last but not least, it would be perfect if you have gained some work experience within the machinery industry, so you are familiar with the business model/processes in this type of organization.
Marel offers you plenty of space to develop yourself (internationally). The informal atmosphere gives you the opportunity to take responsibility and show initiative. You will of course be supported and supervised by the organization. Salary will depend on knowledge and experience. At Marel the challenges are there for the taking!
Contact information/ The procedure
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the 'Apply' button. For more information about the position, please contact our recruiter: Marlies van de Stolpe, via phone: +31485-586 304 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency calls are not appreciated.