Manager or Senior Consultant IT Security Architecture
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a security architect with thorough knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), including infrastructure, data, information security, applications, architectural concepts, and associated disciplines. Preferably, you possess the follow capabilities and characteristics:
- Comprehensive experience in network security architecture, including design tools, methods, and techniques and the application of Defense-in-Depth principles;
- Knowledge of network design processes, including understanding of security objectives, operational objectives and tradeoffs;
- Experience with defining and deploying multi-faceted/layered enterprise security solutions.
- Experience with security technologies and concepts such as endpoint protection, log aggregation/correlation, IDS/IPS/SIEM, authentication architectures, vulnerability scanning, endpoint security, data loss prevention, patch management.
- Thorough knowledge of operating system design and principles, server security best practices including virtualization technologies;
- Authentication and authorization technologies;
- Application security and the security development lifecycle;
- Enterprise databases and database security, including database access control technologies;
- You have a clear vision on security architecture and are willing to share your view in presentations for our clients and at conferences;
- You enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge with our team to train less experienced colleagues.
- Information security and control certifications (e.g. CISSP, ISSAP, CSSLP)
- Master’s degree
Experience in consultancy is not required, but we do expect an entrepreneurial and client-focused attitude from you. As a senior consultant, you will be a security architecture expert in engagement teams. If you apply for a manager role, we expect business development capabilities from you. Also note that our team has a very international character, so fluency in English is a requirement.
Why should you work with us?
We offer our services to the champions league of organisations, in The Netherlands and abroad. We work at places where information security really matters, such as large financial institutions, multinationals in the oil & gas industry and defense contractors. Our team of specialists is best-in-class and will challenge you to get the best out of yourself. Of course, we offer internal and external training to help you reach this goal. But most of all, we are a very close and fun team, that you can be a part of.
Meer informatie en solliciteren
For more information, please contact the Recruitment Centre on +31 (0)20 6 567162 , or apply directly by completing the application form at our website www.kpmg.nl. Our selection procedure includes a pre-employment screening. It may also include a personal assessment.