Business Strategist at Yanmar Marine International
Bedrijf: Mercuri Urval
In this position you will draw up mid- and long-term strategy together with the President and take initiative or help initiate projects to execute strategy. Your role:
- Acquisition deals and strategic tie-ups: Analyze opportunities and make initial studies. Support negotiations and the entire due diligence process. Create analyses and presentations for internal approval including approvals by Japanese headquarters. Handle legal documents with lawyers.
- New business development: Analyze opportunities and make initial studies. Find candidate partners and human/external resources. Build business plan and get internal funding and approvals.
- Mid-term strategy: Analyze the current business and opportunities and maintain the current strategy (and renew it in the future).
- Change management: Help or lead projects to improve the company’s operation, to expand the product lineup and to create innovative distribution network. Identify other operational improvements.
You will take initiative or help to build consensus within YMI management team. You will organize management meetings and provide secretarial support for important meetings. In this role you will report directly to the President of Yanmar Marine International.
Yanmar is looking for a business oriented advisor with a logical approach to gathering valuable information and developing strategic insights. Your profile:
- A Master degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Finance.
- Al least 2 years international working experience in professional consulting firms, in investment companies, or in strategic departments of B-to-B companies.
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in a range of skills such as business model development, financial modelling, product portfolio planning, organizational strategy, channel and go-to-market models and customer/market research.
- Experienced in conducting research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, workshops and managing consulting professional engagements.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent proficiency in English is essential, both verbal and written.
Yanmar offers you the chance to be a part of global business development. The possibility to boost your career on executive level. Good teamwork related to the dynamics in this international environment, in which each culture is respected and initiatives, ideas and individual development are supported. A position at a stable, solid company with an excellent reputation and a high-quality product range with a reliable and excellent image. A competitive benefits package appropriate to the position.
Interested? Please send your application in English via the 'Apply' button or via www.mercuriurval.nl. You will find the vacancy under reference number 2621 or via the search term “Yanmar”. For additional information you can contact Marieke van Herwerden, Sourcing Consultant at Mercuri Urval, on +31 (0)33- 450 14 04. Also visit www.yanmarmarine.eu
Yanmar Marine International, located in Almere the Netherlands, is the global head office of one of the business lines of Yanmar Co. Ltd., the recreational marine business. Yanmar Co. Ltd. is a Japanese family business with 16,000 staff members around the world. Yanmar is an internationally operating organisation that thinks across borders and appreciates different cultures and nationalities. Yanmar is a well-known brand with a global network of official distributors and dealers. The organisation has defined a challenging growth strategy for the next few years and wants to grow in new market areas, regions and expand their business in the Marine sector. To support this strategy Yanmar Marine International is looking for a Business Strategist, strategy consultant capable of driving business growth.
Agency calls not appreciated
Bedrijf: Mercuri Urval