Communications & Pursuit Strategist (Proposal development) (EMEIA FSO)
The Communications and Pursuit Strategist (CaPS) develops pursuit campaign messaging and strategy to help win new business. The CaPS takes responsibility for managing the proposal process, writing the document, developing win themes, supporting presentation preparation and project managing the entire pursuit process.
The CaPS is part of the EMEIA FSO Strategic Pursuits team, which focuses on the Financial Services sector across Europe. The team members speak multiple languages. This diverse team engages across the full pursuit lifecycle and is aligned to the most strategic opportunities across the firms European Financial Services accounts.
Essential functions of the job:
- Takes a proactive role in driving the pursuit process and develops strategic and tactical proposals, timelines and procedures to win new business.
- Facilitates meetings with account team members to evaluate the business and client issues and helps develop stakeholder engagement strategies from the beginning of the pursuit process.
- Attends and actively contributes to the kick-off strategy, status, follow-up/debrief, and presentation preparation meetings.
- Monitors the progress of all pursuit activities to ensure adherence to deadlines and quality standards; conducts final editing, proofing and delivery of materials to the target to ensure consistency.
- Develops top quality proposals, presentations and other client meeting documents.
- Ensures that message quality, format, and content meet the target's objectives and are consistent with firm-wide communication guidelines.
- Monitors and analyses the impact of business/financial news on clients.
- Defines best practices and ensures that leading practices are shared within the pursuits group and across Ernst & Young.
- Helps develop, drive and execute on various wider business development initiatives.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- Must have strong written communication skills with an ability to convey value.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time. Must have demonstrated project management experience.
- Ability to build strong networks with internal stakeholders and the wider business development community.
- Must possess certain leadership skills that allow him / her to command attention and achieve credibility in a short period of time.
- Willingness to travel across EMEIA
- Strong working knowledge of a professional services organisation.
- European language skills
- Experience in the financial services sector
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
For more information about the application procedure please contact Saskia Reuchlin, Manager Recruitment, phone: +31(0)88 – 4073841.
A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) and an online assessment are part of our application procedure. The PES consists of an ID/passport and diploma check, a Certificate of Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag (VOG)) and a background verification.