Senior Manager Financial Statement Valuations
Are you an all-rounder who combines knowledge of valuations and auditing to provide added value to clients and to contribute to our objective to build trust and solve important problems? Do you want to be the link between the audit team and the client in terms of all valuations for financial statement reporting purposes? Do you want to work with the large listed and private clients? Do you want to be part of our leading valuation practice in the Benelux, and work with a diverse range of colleagues? Then join PwC and become our (senior) manager financial statement valuations.
Who are you?
Who are you?
You thrive as a link between the client and the audit team, combining knowledge on auditing and on valuations.
- You have 8 to 10 years of relevant valuations work experience, being part of a Big Four firm ;
- You have a strong focus on the interface of audit and finance;
- You are highly motivated and have a clear opinion that you want to share with others;
- You are analytical and pragmatic and have excellent communication skills;
- You are a team player and you have a good sense of humour;
- You like working with regularly changing teams and disciplines.
What does your work look like?
- You are responsible for financial statement valuations. These include valuations relating to IFRS 3 and IAS 36, such as purchase price allocations (PPA), and goodwill impairment tests;
- You work both as an adviser (for external non-audit clients) and as part of the audit team (for PwC audit clients);
- You are attracted by the international context of your work;
- You manage an engagement from the beginning until completion, you manage your team and report your findings to the client / audit team.
What do we offer?
If you join PwC you will work in a dynamic environment where your opinion is appreciated and respected irrespective of your level of expertise or background. You will be working with a wide range of clients and inspiring colleagues. Our excellent employee benefits have been drawn up with a view to your development and a healthy work / life balance.
- You will be part of the leading valuation practice in the Netherlands and deal with the largest listed and private companies and their valuation issues;
- You will gain experience within various sector teams, such as Consumer & Retail, Industrial Products & Services, Technology / Media / Telecom and Financial Institutions;
- You will get your own responsibilities and the freedom to take ownership of activities and perform these independently;
- You will be assigned a personal coach who supports you in your long-term development;
- You will be offered the opportunity to develop the technical aspects of the valuation profession, and in addition we offer plenty of opportunities for personal development and further growth within our worldwide organisation, allowing you to you to get to most out of yourself and your career;
- Our employment conditions and employee benefits are excellent, and include a choice between a lease car and an attractive travel allowance, 32 holiday days, variable remuneration, a smart phone, a laptop, a good pension scheme, and we reimburse your home internet and telephone connection costs. We also offer a healthy work / life balance.
Who are we?
At PwC in the Netherlands over 4,300 people work together from 12 offices. We offer you plenty of opportunities, both professionally and personally, allowing you to get the most out of yourself and your career. Discover, connect to others, develop yourself and make an impact. We guarantee you a varied job in a pleasant and collegial atmosphere. In doing so we are aware of our responsibility in society and we act accordingly. We do this with attention to personal differences and the development of your specific talents.
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested in applying? Read more about our application procedure here or apply by clicking on the “Apply” button. We will inform you of the next step within two weeks. For more information about the vacancy, please contact me:
Mirjam van der Vliet