Manager Internal Audit, Control & Compliance - AMS001LG
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help to build trust and confidence in capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team-up to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in ‘building a better working world’ to our people, our clients and our communities.
With more than 350 professionals in Belgium and The Netherlands EY Advisory provides advise on financial control, risk management en performance improvement.
Services we offer are based on our in-depth knowledge of sectors and clients, and our extensive international network.
Within EY Advisory the Risk Services advises and provides support to companies on issues like Internal Audit, Risk Management, Internal Control and GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance). Our services are focused on multinational clients and large governmental institutions.
In order to support the growth ambition of our Risk Services in Amsterdam, we are looking for ambitious, talented and experienced professionals who would like to build a career in the field of Internal Audit and Internal Control.
As a manager you will:
Be responsible for the successful management of internal audit and internal control assignments
Be responsible for relationship management with clients and you will actively participate in expanding (y)our network
Identify commercial opportunities at both existing and potential clients
Coach and guide your less experienced colleagues to develop themselves
Be based at clients’ offices most of the time.
With EY’s broad range of service offerings you have the opportunity to extensively develop your career by working on various assignments in a highly international environment. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- University Degree, a completed Bachelor or Master education complemented with a post-doc RO, RE or RA title.
- Between 6 years and 8 years (maximum) of relevant international working experience in internal or financial auditing, preferably in a non-Financial Service organization. Working experience within a Big4 or consultancy firm is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- A proactive and flexible personality.
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to assess complex situations quickly without being affected by (time) pressure.
- Proven data analytics experience is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel both internationally and within the Netherlands.
By investing in the knowledge and development of our employees we are able to deliver high- quality services. At EY we highly value the education and development of our people. In addition to an inspirational and challenging working environment we offer a competitive salary package including fringe benefits.
EY office location
For more information about this position please contact Tosca Spee, Senior Recruiter at: email@example.com . Please apply for this position through the below direct link.
An assessment as well as a Pre-Employment Screening will be part of the application procedure.