Manager Regulatory Support
Bedrijf: Satriun Group
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our Regulatory Support team and focus on international CPM projects. The successful candidate will have confirmed experience with implementing CPM solutions covering IFRS, Solvency II-Pillar III and FinRep/CoRep acquired in previous positions.
- Minimum of 6 years experience, in a service/consulting firm, preferably a well recognized corporation serving the group reporting and controlling function, performance management solutions and CFO processes
- Strong track record of supporting external regulatory reporting such as IFRS, Solvency II-Pillar III for Insurance companies or FinRep/CoRep for Financial Institutions
- Track record of Corporate Performance Management systems design, implementation and support – preferably SAP (Financial Consolidation, Business Planning & Consolidation, Disclosure Management)
- International experience
- University Degree (i.e. MSc, MBA)
- Demonstrated proficiency in core financial processes and related software solutions, especially in the Financial Services and Insurance industries
- Project management expertise, communication and presentation skills (both verbally and written)
- Expert knowledge of at least one Corporate Performance Management technology
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and open personality
- Used to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent/Native English (written & spoken), French, German or any another languages a plus
- Project management and consultant on group finance transformation initiatives, mainly in the Financial Services and Insurance industries, assessing existing CFO processes, defining transformation roadmaps and providing expert contribution to regulatory reporting compliance
- Project management on Corporate Performance Management software implementation projects – mainly SAP, but also Tagetik, Oracle, Anaplan or OneStream
- Participation to Steering Committees and providing quality assurance from mid-size projects to large transformation programs
- Active role in promoting the the company’s services, client acquisition, evaluation of projects and closing contracts
- International delivery, 50% or plus travel time
Satriun Group provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. We propose exciting Corporate Performance Management projects at some of the most prominent European corporations. Surrounded by fellow experts, you will help Chief Financial Officers and their teams transform their performance measurement systems, implement supporting information technology and accompany the change process.
We offer attractive packages, short-, mid- and long-terms incentive plans and a fast career progression plan based on recognized individual and team objectives. Senior Management positions offer the possibility in time to participate in the company’s shares plan.
Submit your applications and queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Satriun Group
With a set of skills combining deep expertise of the functional areas under the responsibility of the CFO and sound knowledge of the Corporate Performance Management software solutions edited by the leaders of the industry, Satriun Group is a unique one-stop-shop and a privileged partner for the Office of Finance. We provide similar expertise to Big4s, but with a true and unbiased understanding of the technology supporting the CFO processes; furthermore, we understand all facets of Corporate Performance Management software technology, but with a deep expertise of the CFO processes those cover – this completeness of vision and ability to execute allow us to deliver performance others cannot.
Bedrijf: Satriun Group