Senior Consultant Profitability & Cost Management
Bedrijf: Satriun Group
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in Costing and Profitability Optimisation to join our team and focus on international projects. Successful candidates will have confirmed experience in international group controlling and experience of implementing Profitability & Cost Management software solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years experience, in a service/consulting firm, preferably a well recognized corporation serving the group controlling function – costing, profitability optimisation, planning and budgeting
Minimum 2 full lifecycle projects of a standardised costing and profitability optimisation implementation (processes, IT solutions and support)
- Track record of IT solutions implementation for profitability & Cost Management, preferably SAP Profitability & Cost Management (other solutions, such as Tagetik CPM, Oracle HPCM or Anaplan would be a plus)
- International experience
- University Degree (i.e. MSc, MBA)
- Demonstrated proficiency in core financial processes and related software solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbally and written)
- Knowledge of CPM solutions, preferably SAP Profitability & Cost Management
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and open personality
- Used to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is a must, any another languages, especially German and/or French, is a plus
- Project consultant on Corporate Performance Management software implementation projects, mainly SAP Profitability & Cost Management, but also other CPM solutions such as Tagetik, Oracle or Anaplan
- Participation to the Project Management Office and autonomous management of small projects or parts of larger projects
- International delivery, 50% or plus travel time
Satriun Group provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. We propose exciting Corporate Performance Management projects at some of the most prominent European corporations. Surrounded by fellow experts, you will help Chief Financial Officers and their teams transform their performance measurement systems, implement supporting information technology and accompany the change process.
We offer attractive packages, short-, mid- and long-terms incentive plans and a fast career progression plan based on recognized individual and team objectives.
Submit your applications and queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Satriun Group
With a set of skills combining deep expertise of the functional areas under the responsibility of the CFO and sound knowledge of the Corporate Performance Management software solutions edited by the leaders of the industry, Satriun Group is a unique one-stop-shop and a privileged partner for the Office of Finance. We provide similar expertise to Big4s, but with a true and unbiased understanding of the technology supporting the CFO processes; furthermore, we understand all facets of Corporate Performance Management software technology, but with a deep expertise of the CFO processes those cover – this completeness of vision and ability to execute allow us to deliver performance others cannot.
Bedrijf: Satriun Group