Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation
Carnegie Consult is a development finance boutique providing fully independent advisory services in the field of inclusive finance to governments, development finance institutions, NGOs and businesses. Our core expertise lies in private sector development, financial markets and instruments and PPPs. Next to advisory assignments, we have a proven track record of evaluations and impact assessments of (inter)national institutions, funds and programmes in the development finance sector. Our experts build on extensive knowledge and experience from the global financial market, emerging markets and developing countries.
Due to the strong growth of our activities, we are currently searching for a Senior Consultant Monitoring and Evaluation who can help bring our M&E advisory services to the next level.
The senior consultant will be responsible for a small and dedicated team of experts. An essential part of the job will the identification and acquisition of relevant new assignments, both with existing and new clients. The senior consultant will act as team leader in complex evaluation assignments and provide guidance to the other consultants in the team. The senior consultant will be encouraged to further develop the network of experts in the field, partners and clients of Carnegie. The position will be based in Maarssen, the Netherlands, but a willingness to travel is required.
- Strong academic credentials with at minimum a Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, International Development, or a related field;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience of which at least 5 years of relevant experience in M&E in private sector development or financial sector development in developing countries;
- Knowledge of development finance and affinity with the topic of corporate finance;
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of and experience with M&E systems and methodologies in the field of private sector development;
- Commercial experience – preferably within a consultancy environment;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Fluency in written English and Dutch. Knowledge of French or Spanish is an additional advantage
- Willingness to travel.
- Self starter, structured, confident, enthusiastic and curious to explore new opportunities;
- Capable of working within and leading a project team;
- Business-oriented and commercially strong;
- Communicative and flexible;
- Dedicated to providing our clients with high quality advice.
Carnegie consult offers its employees a competitive compensation package within a professional, dynamic, and challenging work environment. Our staff forms a true team, in which information sharing and dedication are key in providing high-quality advice within an amicable environment. The position of senior consultant within the lean team structure of Carnegie Consult provides great freedom and flexibility for independent decision taking and allows for strong growth opportunities within the company.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bedrijf: Carnegie Consult