Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing - ROT000Y1
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
We have ambitious goals for 2020. Globally, we want to be #1 or #2 in professional services and be the best brand. To achieve this, our teams need to perform at the highest level, and have a relentless focus on delivering the excellent client service that will help us to continue to grow and become the market leader. In this context, your career will develop and grow.
Our transfer pricing professionals help multinational companies align their global transfer pricing policies with their business strategy in order to maintain competitive advantage, enhance shareholder value and manage tax risk. Our Transfer Pricing & Operating Model Effectiveness team provides a range of services to clients including design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, design and management of operating model effectiveness projects, review and preparation of transfer pricing documentation, negotiation of APAs, management of tax authority enquiries, pricing of intercompany financing and treasury services arrangements. As a member of our team you will work closely with our international tax professionals on multidisciplinary projects helping clients develop integrated and flexible global tax and transfer pricing strategies.
Key responsibilities in the role of (Senior) Advisor:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, identifying work proactively. Help shape and articulate solutions to complex technical problems working with stakeholders from EY, client and tax (authority) stakeholders;
- Participate in the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken;
- Ability to identify opportunities to involve other technical disciplines to expand the scope and value of services delivered;
- Able to identify areas of risk for clients and the firm, consulting (team members) appropriately;
- Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of exceptional client service;
- Transfer pricing technical skills with experience in some areas;
- Relevant experience of financial modelling and application of financial and economic analysis techniques to transfer pricing problems;
- Strategically and commercially aware and committed to delivery of exceptional client service;
- Client-focused able to develop high quality outputs to clients;
- Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral;
- Enthusiastic team
- Change-orientated with flexible approach;
- Willing to travel and willing to learn.
Minimum of 3 years work experience. Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience. Degree or postgraduate degree essential in finance, business economics, business administration or relevant tax degree.
Please send your application to Sanne Leenders, Senior Recruiter by using the link or call for further information on 06-21251461.