Business Development Leader Consumer Products & Retail - AMS001PF
Do you like winning? Are you exceptional at understanding the needs of others, develop strategic solutions and expert advice, deliver results through driving pursuits and serve as advisor to the teams working on clients in Consumer Products & Retail?
Then the role of Market Segment Business Development Leader (BDL) within EY will fit you perfectly. As BDL, you will use your strategic selling skills by building trusted relationships with EY’s clients within Consumer Products & Retail (CP&R) and to meet the needs of our clients. Key responsibilities include: developing C-level relationships with large (food) retailers, CPG companies, drive campaigns to increase EY’s brand in the market and execute in the field with partners to support the most important pursuits. You will work side-by-side with the board and act as strategic advisor to serve the top accounts.
We have the ambition to become the number 1 in the BeNe (Belgium and the Netherlands) region in CP&R. This role will offer you the opportunities to work on large global clients in the beverage industry, retailers, fashion and supermarkets. You will work in diverse international teams with specialists in Tax, Transactions, Advisory and Assurance. Your responsibilities will include a central coordination role between the different services that EY offers to its clients.
Business Development Leader CP&R
- You will own the business at a total brand level for CP&R in BeNe, shape the strategies on the account teams of some of the world’s best known brand and lead a multi-functional team to deliver your commercial plans
- Identifying opportunities for cross-service line solutions between Tax, TAS, Advisory and Assurance that will drive growth on key client projects
- Challenging account teams on pricing/negotiations strategy to ensure fees are established at appropriate margin levels
- Providing sales training and real-time coaching to client serving and other Business Development (BD) professionals on how to effectively drive revenue generating activities
- Lead key initiatives and campaigns that will drive revenue such as partnerships with CP&R organizations (like Shopping2020 and LEAD, a female network for CPG and retail companies)
- Hold client satisfaction interviews with key relationships to improve EY’s service offering
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to team with and influence partners and senior leaders to formulate the best strategy to serve the client.
- Makes clients and their needs a primary focus; initiates, builds and sustains productive client relationships resulting in delivering quality service and client satisfaction
- Uses appropriate influencing skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients
- Stay abreast of market trends, issues and competitive intelligence that create opportunities to add value to the client’s business
- Follows established procedures to monitor the progress of the business development process and addresses any gaps; handles disappointment and/or rejection while maintaining effectiveness
- Identifies opportunities and takes actions to build strategic relationships with partners, senior managers, region leadership teams, and other areas, teams or departments to help achieve business goals
- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, shows an air of confidence, and deals comfortably with customers and colleagues at the highest levels
- University/Bachelor’s Degree required
- 15+ years of business development experience in Consumer Products and/or Retail industry (additional experience within a professional services organization is preferred, but not required)
- A proven record for selling complex services and solutions at the “C” level of Fortune 500 companies
- A proven track record of success in a sales-driven environment
- Team selling experience
Heb je interesse in deze functie, reageer dan via onderstaande button met cv en motivatie t.a.v. Sanne Leenders. Voor vragen kun je contact opnemen met Sanne Leenders via 06-21251461.