HR Technology Market Seller - Amsterdam
Bedrijf: Towers Watson
Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 16,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
The Data Surveys and Technology line of business combines data, analytics and software to enable more effective management of human capital. It brings together our complete array of capabilities in employee surveys, global databases, and talent and rewards technology. We provide the real-world information and “intelligence” required to develop the insights that lead to appropriate solutions and, ultimately, results for our clients around the world.
The focus for this role is on our HR software business which includes three primary products including: Talent|REWARD, HR Portals and Online Total Reward Statements. These offerings work individually or in concert to provide clients with actionable intelligence about their workforce.
As a HR Technology Market Seller, your primary role will be to grow new client relationships for our HR software products. This role will report up through the Regional Sales and Marketing Leader. You will interact regularly with a variety of key associates including HR Technology Leaders, Division Leaders, Managing Consultants (that lead our offices) and Account Directors.
Deliver sales results through appropriate regional sales processes and activities in your market:
- Tailor sales processes to local office style and culture as appropriate
- Maintain timely lead tracking, reporting and knowledge sharing of wins and losses
- Manage lead generation activities through multiple channels
- Participate in internal and external speaking and vendor demonstration events to generate leads
- Support local, divisional and national sales and marketing efforts including sponsoring user groups, where appropriate
- Maintain first-hand knowledge about all of our products and services and key competitors’ strengths, weaknesses and selling tactics:
- Provide input on how to best position our products both internally and externally
Assist in developing intellectual capital for standardized sales and marketing collateral such as:
- Sales presentations and templates
- Case Studies and marketing presentations for various conferences, forums and articles.
- Content for TowersWatson.com; TalentReward.com and Vantage (our intranet)
- Demonstration scripts and content
- Build effective relationship with client delivery team to ensure appropriate communication about opportunities, scope, client requirements etc.
- Ensure appropriate hand-off to client delivery team through effective communication of sales process, scope and deliverables, as well as client relationships
- Maintain on-going relationships with clients and participate in ClientFirst activities on an annual or greater basis with all HR software clients to solicit feedback on services and open opportunities to expand revenue with existing clients
Generate profitable revenue by collaborating with Divisional and Office Leaders and Client Development Group to:
- Educate each office in your division about all of our products and services including, high-level selling points and how to spot opportunities
- Identify and prioritize opportunities (including potential cross-over opportunities for related services delivered by other practices)
- Develop client pursuit teams and proposals to win new business
- Work with the Client Delivery team to ensure we scope and price opportunities appropriately
- 3 - 7 years of sales management experience; consulting experience is preferred and ideally from a talent and rewards software environment
- Proven ability to generate and grow revenue
- Ability to generate high quantity and quality leads for software sales and related services
- Achievement of individual sales goals
- Track record of success in managing key client relationships
- Proven ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills
- Superior ability to influence and collaborate with senior management and work across all levels of an organization
- An undergraduate degree is required; Advanced degree preferred
Bedrijf: Towers Watson