Consultant Analyst Strategy & Data Science
PA is a consulting, technology and innovation firm. We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide. This principle has remained the cornerstone of our ethos since 1943 - and it continues to underpin everything we do. Our clients choose us because we challenge convention to find the solutions that really work - in practice, not just on paper. Then we roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
At PA we don’t just believe in making a difference. We believe in making the difference.
Our 2,500 people are experts in a wide range of industries and we bring in specialists from across our firm to ensure our clients receive the best service. Our specific expertise is in energy and utilities, financial services, health, life sciences, consumer and manufacturing, government, defence and security, transport and logistics.
We operate globally from our principal offices in the Americas, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific.
To strengthen our team in The Netherlands, we are looking for:
Consultant Analysts Strategy & Data Science
Scope of the role
The scope of the role will cover:
- Understanding strategic and operational business challenges through detailed and advanced analytics and translate these into practical improvements for our clients
- Working with mixed PA and client teams as well as stakeholders in the delivery of
- complex and challenging projects and programmes
- Support to sales and business development activities
- Contribution to P A Thought leadership
Personal and professional qualities and background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proven by an academic degree. An engineering degree / beta profile would be an advantage
- Proven interest in predictive modelling, simulation, optimisation and data visualisation techniques
- Proven interest in translating detailed data analysis into practical improvement opportunities for our clients
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques
- Strong communication and influencing skills in both Dutch and English, organisational
- Initiative, energy and tenacity to ensure delivery is achieved
- Willingness to work abroad as PA is an international consulting firm
Our international network provides exciting opportunities to help you achieve your career ambitions in consulting. We offer a competitive package including additional benefits such as a company contribution to pension, a company car and, as we are employee-owned, the opportunity to build up share capital in our firm.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to Marc Jordense, Regional HR & Recruitment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bedrijf: PA Consulting Group