Interested in strategy consulting, but not yet 100% sure whether it is the best choice for you? Or are you curious to experience first-hand why Arthur D. Little is the best firm to start your career in? Apply for an internship!
We are looking for individuals who are keen to put their intellect, curiosity, creativity and enthusiasm to the test in a high-pressure client-driven environment as an intern. In a short period of time, you will see a broad variety of projects and learn what strategy consulting at our firm is all about. Both start date and duration of the internship are negotiable.
We maintain the same criteria that we use for MSc Graduates who apply for a position as Business Analyst. We are looking for strong personalities showing common sense and a creative eye to new problems. Who have a broader view on the world than merely a class room perspective and above all: pleasant and original colleagues who can help us grow our office in Amsterdam with their insights, enthusiasm and flair.
We require that you:
- Have shown above-average academic results and strong analytical capabilities
- Have considerable extra-curricular experience (internships, activities in student organizations, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
How to apply
If you would like to apply for a position with Arthur D. Little please follow these guidelines:
- Your application should include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Grades from University
- Grades from upper secondary school
- Please write your application in English
- Send your application by mail or e-mail to our recruitment coordinator. If you send it by e-mail, please attach all your documents either in Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) formats.
Please direct your application to:
Arthur D. Little
Attn: Linda Vonk
Arthur D. Little Benelux N.V.
1077 XZ Amsterdam
T: +31 (0) 20 301 6500
Bedrijf: Arthur D. Little