We Make the Difference
PA is a consulting, technology and innovation firm. We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide. This principle has remained the cornerstone of our ethos since 1943 - and it continues to underpin everything we do. Our clients choose us because we challenge convention to find the solutions that really work - in practice, not just on paper. Then we roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
At PA we don’t just believe in making a difference. We believe in making the difference.
Our 2,500 people are experts in a wide range of industries and we bring in specialists from across our firm to ensure our clients receive the best service. Our specific expertise is in energy and utilities, financial services, health, life sciences, consumer and manufacturing, government, defence and security, transport and logistics.
We operate globally from our principal offices in the Americas, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific.
To strengthen our team in The Netherlands, we are looking for:
with a proven track record in business / management consulting and who are up for making the difference with our clients. We are expanding our team with (Senior) Consultants who have a broad range of skills and transformational consulting experience in the areas of Strategy and Business Design, Finance, Enterprise Architecture, BI and Analytics, Digital, IT Transformation, IT Governance and Risk, IT Performance and (ERP) Project Management within our focus sectors Financial Services, Consumer and Manufacturing, and Government. A good understanding of the increasing pervasiveness of technology and what it means both to clients as well as consumers is a must.
Scope of the role
Main purpose of the role is be participating in and leading work streams of multidisciplinary (international) PA and client teams to deliver the best end result for our clients, from idea to benefit realisation. The strategic analysis and delivery projects for our clients will involve you in managing stakeholders and supporting and managing (organisational) change which is often the result of our strategy work. As a (Senior) Consultant in our firm, you are keen to contribute to sales initiatives and thought leadership, all of this leading to you building further competencies and value propositions which will help PA to acquire new clients and expand our business with our current clients and grow your career within the firm. You understand the increasing pervasiveness of technology from a financial perspective and what it means both to clients as well as consumers.
Personal and professional qualities and background
- You bring a solid business and/or consulting experience and have an active network in one of the mentioned industries – a minimum of 5 to 7 years is required
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills, proven by an academic background, but with strong planning and implementation skills and the ability to switch from a hands-on to a hands-off approach given the business situation
- Client focused approach, highly motivated, entrepreneurial but collegial, motivating personal style, team player
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and influencing skills, ability to make drive change with our clients, organisational sensitivity and ability to build bridges across operating groups and leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication (in Dutch and English)
- Dynamic, energetic and proactive attitude, with clear business ideas and vision, strong appetite for achievement
- Willingness to work abroad as PA is an international consulting firm
Our international network provides exciting opportunities to help you achieve your career ambitions in consulting. We offer a competitive package including additional benefits such as a company contribution to pension, a company car and, as we are employee-owned, the opportunity to build up share capital in our firm.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to Marc Jordense, Regional HR & Recruitment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bedrijf: PA Consulting Group