Project Manager/Consultant Customer MDM
The Customer MDM Project Manager/Consultant will be a in charge of managing complex projects in the area of Customer Master Data Management / Customer Data Integration for large and often international Qhuba customers. As such he/she will work closely with the senior business management and uses and the IT organisation of Qhuba clients. The Business oriented Project Manager/Consultant needs to have experienced with a balanced project implementation approach taking processes, organisation, systems and data into account.
- Interfaces with Qhuba clients to manage business needs into a integrated (process/organisation/system) solution
- Manage a multi-functional team of subject matter experts
- Run workshops during the different stages of the workshops
- Be able to engage with senior business management as well as end-users and project members
- Organizes, prepares and delivers targeted results in a professional report format
- Active associate within Qhuba MDM practise with focus on Customer MDM/CDI applications
- at least 8 years experience in running large projects and programs in a complex (often international) business-oriented environment
- at least 3 years hands-on experience with Customer MDM / CDI applications
- multi-year experience with customer creation and enrichment processes
- proven experience with change management
- be able to manage teams spread across multiple locations, run business oriented workshops with participants of different business functions
- fluent english
Team player, self-motivated and proactive, customer-oriented person with very strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize, schedule, plan, coordinate, and review project activities work, multitask and meet deadlines. Structured and formalized decision making. Above-average interpersonal and organisational sensitivity skills.
Meer informatie: firstname.lastname@example.org