(Senior) Manager Transfer Pricing - ROT000Y0
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
We have ambitious goals for 2020. Globally, we want to be #1 or #2 in professional services and be the best brand. To achieve this, our teams need to perform at the highest level, and have a relentless focus on delivering the excellent client service that will help us to continue to grow and become the market leader. In this context, your career will develop and grow.
Our transfer pricing professionals help multinational companies align their global transfer pricing policies with their business strategy in order to maintain competitive advantage, enhance shareholder value and manage tax risk.Our Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness team provides a range of services to clients including design and implementation of transfer pricing policies, design and management of Operating Model Effectiveness projects, review and preparation of transfer pricing documentation, negotiation of APAs, management of tax authority enquiries, pricing of intercompany financing and treasury services arrangements. As a member of our team you will work closely with our international tax professionals on multidisciplinary projects helping clients develop integrated and flexible global tax and transfer pricing strategies.
Key responsibilities in the role of (Senior) Manager:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients;
- Shape and articulate solutions to complex technical problems working with stakeholders from EY, client and tax authority stakeholders;
- High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken;
- Identify opportunities to involve other technical disciplines to expand the scope and value of services delivered;
- Able to identify and manage areas of risk for clients and the firm, consulting appropriately;
- Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of exceptional client service;
- Build commercial networks and relationships internally and externally and manage resulting flows of opportunities;
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Contribute to people initiatives, including retaining and training our people;
- Involvement in the management of the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments.
- Strong transfer pricing technical skills with experience in all areas;
- Experience of financial modelling and application of financial and economic analysis techniques to transfer pricing problems;
- Strategically and commercially aware and committed to delivery of exceptional client service;
- Client-focused with strong client relationship management skills and ability to develop high quality outputs to clients;
- Negotiation skills - able to sustain opinion and handle challenges;
- Business development skills - able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work;
- Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral;
- Enthusiastic team player with ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams;
- Experience of coaching and developing more junior staff;
- Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day leadership of delivery team;
- Change-orientated with flexible approach.
Minimum of 5 (Manager) to 8 years (Senior Manager) work experience. Minimum of 3 years of consulting and Transfer Pricing experience. Degree or (preferably) postgraduate degree essential in finance, business economics, business administration or relevant tax degree.
Please send your application to Sanne Leenders, Senior Recruiter, by using the link or call for further information on 06-21251461.