(Senior) Manager Regulatory Reporting ? Financial Services
(Senior) Manager – Regulatory Reporting – Financial Services
To support the growth of our Management & Technology Consultancy Practice we have a number of exciting new projects. We are working with a wide range of clients in Finance, Telecommunications, Energy- and FMCG sectors delivering complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done. We are looking for an experienced (Senior) Manager with knowledge and experience in regulatory reporting (e.g. Solvency II, Basel III) of financial service companies to bank and insurance supervisory authorities and an established network within clients that are subject to these supervisory regimes.
In this role you will be responsible for the sales and delivery of consultancy services in the Regulatory Reporting domain for financial services customers, leveraging our ABACUS solution. ABACUS is our market leading standard software solution for insurance and bank supervisory and regulatory reporting (e.g. producing reports such as CoRep, FinRep, Large Exposures…). Over 200 institutions currently use it to submit reports to the banking and insurance supervisory authorities. The ABACUS solution will be a key driver of growth for the BearingPoint Netherlands practice. Therefore, a (Senior) Manager position dedicated to the development of the ABACUS solution and other solutions for the Financial Services segment has been opened.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team, leveraging our leading European consulting practice. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
As a (Senior) Manager you will be responsible for our regulatory reporting consultancy services to financial institutions, leveraging our ABACUS solution suite. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day go to market of the ABACUS solution to potential financial services customers;
- The implementation and day-to-day delivery of the ABACUS solution for financial services customers;
- Leading winning commercial proposals;
- Quality assurance of the ABACUS implementation, including the extract, transform and load of data from source systems:
- Act as the local point of contact and escalation path for customers who use the ABACUS solution in production;
- Recruitment and set-up of a dedicated ABACUS delivery and support team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a relevant client network and successful project delivery track record;
- Master degree in (Business Finance) Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 7+ years proven experience in the financial services segment (e.g. insurance or banking);
- A network in the financial services segment that you can leverage for go to market of the ABACUS solution;
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory reporting (e.g. Solvency II or Basel III) or risk management for financial services companies;
- Client facing, strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels;
- Sales knowledgeable, preferably with a network of client contacts;
- Solid managerial skills, ability to motivate and engage individuals and teams;
- Willingness to national and international traveling;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English);
- IT and data expertise are a plus (e.g. financial services data taxonomy, XML, XBRL, Java, SQL, or other related technologies).
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success. BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
An excellent package such as an indefinite employment contract, a competitive salary, bonus scheme, lease car, laptop, smartphone, pension scheme, training and career development. BearingPoint provides outstanding learning opportunities through project experience, knowledge sharing and training to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do with leading clients and the experience it offers, provide a unique platform from which to build your career. The flat and open team structure provides you with the ability to influence key technical and management decisions. We are looking for professionals that are or want to become experienced, high caliber, technical or management professionals.
Interested in joining our team?
We're looking for talented candidates. We're searching for differentiators. Are you?
Please send your CV and motivation directly to: RecruitmentNL@bearingpoint.com
Contact: Mignon Liefting (+316 407 467 89)