(Junior) Consultant Regulatory Reporting Management
(Junior) – Consultant Regulatory Reporting (Management)
To support the growth of our Management & Technology Consultancy Practice we have a number of exciting new projects. We are working with a wide range of clients in Finance, Telecommunications, Energy- and FMCG sectors delivering complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done. We are looking for talented and motivated young professionals with proven interest in regulatory reporting (e.g. Solvency II, Basel III) of financial service companies to bank and insurance supervisory authorities.
In this role you will be supporting the implementation of regulatory reporting at financial services customers, leveraging our ABACUS solution. ABACUS is our market leading standard software solution for insurance and bank supervisory and regulatory reporting (e.g. producing reports such as CoRep, FinRep, Large Exposures…). Over 200 institutions currently use it to submit reports to the banking and insurance supervisory authorities. The ABACUS solution will be a key driver of growth for the BearingPoint Netherlands practice.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team, leveraging our leading European consulting practice. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
The (Junior) Consultant Regulatory Reporting will work on ABACUS implementations for the reporting of bank and insurance supervisory reports to the DNB and European regulatory institutions. Your day to day activity will be to work on ABACUS implementations. Furthermore, you may advise banks about the new regulation’s impact on their strategy, business-, IT- and operational processes. More specifically, in this role you will:
- Support the day-to-day go to market of the ABACUS solution to potential financial services customers;
- Support the implementation and day-to-day delivery of the ABACUS solution for financial services customers;
- Deliver the data mapping sheets for the processing of data from source systems to the ABACUS regulatory reporting solution;
- Support and work closely together with the technical team to install and implement the regulatory reporting software according to the clients business needs;
- Support quality assurance of the ABACUS implementation, including the extract, transform and load of data from source systems;
- Training new members of the team;
- Support business development (e.g. support sales meetings, proposals, solution visions).
- Master degree in (Business Finance) Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- A young professional with 0-3 years of preferably relevant work experience in the financial services segment (i.e. insurance or banking);
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting (e.g. Solvency II or Basel III) or risk management for financial services companies;
- Strong analytical skills required, including data definitions, taxonomy and the structure of deals and contracts underlying the financial performance of banks and insurance companies;
- Proven IT affinity and knowledge are a plus (e.g. XML, XBRL, Java, SQL, or other related technologies);
- Can-do attitude and driven to reach goals and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to national and international traveling;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English);
- Basic knowledge of relational database structures (preferably Oracle) and programming in SQL and Java would be an advantage;
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3.500 people, together with our global consulting network, serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success. BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
An excellent package such as an indefinite employment contract, a competitive salary, bonus scheme, lease car, laptop, smartphone, pension scheme, training and career development. BearingPoint provides outstanding learning opportunities through project experience, knowledge sharing and training to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do with leading clients and the experience it offers, provide a unique platform from which to build your career. The flat and open team structure provides you with the ability to influence key technical and management decisions. We are looking for professionals that are or want to become experienced, high caliber, technical or management professionals.
Interested in joining our team?
We're looking for talented candidates. We're searching for differentiators. Are you one?
Please send your CV and motivation directly to: RecruitmentNL@bearingpoint.com
Contact: Mignon Liefting (+31 6 407 467 89)