Business Process Consultant
R&G Global Consultants http://www.rnggc.com is actively seeking to get in contact with Black Belts who are looking for a steep learning curve to spread their wings as a Business Process Consultant.
You are currently working as a certified Black Belt for a few years, but you have the feeling your career is not progressing fast enough. You would like to learn more in an international environment where initiative and entrepreneurial behavior is highly appreciated. In short: you want to spread your wings as a Business Process Consultant!
R&G Global Consultants was founded in 2004 by Piet van Abeelen to advise top Management teams in leading industrial companies on the value of creating process excellence to execute their business strategies. Piet was an officer of General Electric and Chief Six Sigma Quality Officer, reporting directly to Jack Welch, Chairman and CEO of General Electric. R&G Global Consultants today consists out of 70 employees worldwide and has ambitious plans to grow in the next coming years.
As a Consultant, you have the unique opportunity to be trained in the R&G concepts. You will be working with the top talent within the European market and will be constantly challenged to deliver in a variety of scenarios. Working at the business process level and together with leadership teams, you will drive cross-functional focus on change management through action-learning in order to get surprising results in total cost productivity, working capital and cash flow, capacity and asset utilization, new product introduction, product and service delivery. You are seen as the change agent who takes the lead in achieving breakthrough results. Your quality is to challenge the status quo and to bring back accountability in the organization. Not at least by showing example behavior yourself. This entrepreneurial role will ensure you are learning on a daily basis. It is a tremendous opportunity for someone in the early days of his/her career to join a fast growing consultancy company with excellent career growth.
- Having worked in a manufacturing and/or supply chain environment
- A profound experience of Lean Six Sigma (minimum certified black belt level)
- Able to both think conceptually and operationally with the skills to combine both aspects in practical and sustainable solutions
- Analytically strong and result oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German preferred
- Academic level
- Willing to travel (min. 70%)
What is in it for you?
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Working within a highly experienced top-class international team
- High autonomy in your job
- Assignments with various blue chip companies
- Deep insight in our business improvement tools and change methodology
- Excellent career opportunities
- Having fun!
Interviews will take place on Friday 16 October 2015
For more information please contact:
Frank van Doorn
+31 (0)6 5353 8836
Bedrijf: R&G Global Consultants