Recruiting & Talent Manager
RGP is a public, project-based firm offering operational and project execution consulting services and intellectual capital on demand globally, ensuring value for our clients, our people and our investors.
We are using our Big 4 heritage and we combine it with a personal touch in understanding clients’ challenges, acting as an extension of the client’s management to solve their problems, execute plans and transfer knowledge.
RGP Netherlands is currently looking for an experienced Talent Management professional to join our Dutch team, due to our continued business growth and taking on the challenge to build the Netherland’s best network of highly qualified associate consultants (independent consultants).
In this role you will be instrumental in the delivery of our services, recruiting independent consultants into our network, as well as partnering with them in their professional development. RGP believes in close and long term relationships with our consultants. We describe the role of recruitment & talent management internally as FAME; Find-Assess-Match-Engage consultants:
Finding innovative and creative recruitment strategies to attract and build a pipeline of outstanding consultants within the Netherlands. In doing this, you will act as a business partner together with our Client service team and as an advisor to your consultants.
You will bring, and build, business intelligence on market trends in freelancing recruitment, best practices and competition.
You will develop, build and maintain the consultant community in multiple disciplines like: Finance & Accounting, Information Management, Governance Risk and Compliance & Risk and Supply Chain.
Work closely together with your local Client Service team in achieving ambitious targets by sourcing and engaging best suitable consultants for local project requests.
You will liaise with your Client Service team in order to anticipate future needs and client requests.
You will support domestic as well as cross-border project requests and liaise with the European recruiting team in offering suitable solutions / consultants for projects around the globe.
You will maintain close contact to our consultants on, and off, assignments.
You will take a leading role in driving our initiatives to develop our consultants through training programs, facilitating knowledge exchange, etc.
We need you to:
- Have 7 - 10 years combined working experience within the fields of recruitment and talent management.
- Have solid experience from a professional services firm (e.g. Big 4 or consulting companies), preferred.
- Have solid experience in sourcing and recruiting independent consultants, ideally those with finance, finance transformation, project management and/or IM/IT experience, a strong plus.
- You are confident in covering the entire process of talent management.
- You have a successful track record of working in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
- We need you to have an entrepreneurial drive and approach, you are not impressed by tradition and have a genuine ambition to improve existing context.
- You have a personal sense of urgency and the motivation to achieve results.
- We need you to feel comfortable working in the local (DUTCH) and English languages.
If you are up for the challenge and are looking for a place where your initiative, self-driven approach and out-ofthe-box thinking are appreciated; then we are very eager to speaking to you and build our future together.
To: Nan Isenberg - email@example.com