About Double Effect
Double Effect is a young and dynamic consultancy firm that operates in the financial sector. As a management consulting organisation, Double Effect focuses on improvements in the organisational processes at the heart of financial institutions. Since its foundation in 2003, Double Effect has experienced strong growth, and currently has 75 consultants working in Amsterdam, Singapore, Frankfurt, London and Charlotte (USA).
We don’t make any compromises in focusing on our customers, and our consultants work on the basis of a flexible, objective approach. Thanks to our subject-matter expertise, drive and tailor-made approach, Double Effect provides total solutions that work, time and time again.
In early 2013, Double Effect was acquired by Synechron, which has provided promising opportunities for complementary services, and created additional opportunities for international expansion.
Are you ready for the next, challenging step in your career? Are you interested in more international opportunities? Are you passionate about the consultancy field and are you interested in furthering your development?
Double Effect is currently recruiting for different levels within its Digital practice in Amsterdam. The Digital practice is undergoing a period of growth and there are exciting opportunities for the right candidates to contribute to the development of the practice in Amsterdam and beyond.
The role will be dependent on experience, but at all levels responsibilities will include typical consulting activities:
- Deliver specific projects on client site individually and as part of Double Effect and client teams;
- Engage with clients to deliver digital transformations and solutions;
- Project management;
- Coach for (junior) consultants;
- Practice development and entrepreneurship;
- Contribute to Digital practice and product development;
- Sales support and client proposal development
- Knowledge development: Contributions to points of view, white papers and thought leadership within the field of digital consulting
As a Consultant Digital, you will have the following background:
- Completed university education with above-average results;
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the financial services sector, either as a consultant or a professional;
- Relevant experience within the field of mobile, online and/or digital development
- Understanding of corporate and/or private banking and/or retail banking;
- Knowledge of front-to-back processes (from source to end client);
- Experience with delivering digital transformations and solutions;
- A passion for the consultancy and organisational change field;
- Project management and delivery excellence;
- Team player: enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with co-workers;
- Ambition to be the best in his/her field.
- Experience with setting up online propositions within financial services;
- Translating business and client requirements to online solutions;
- Able to cope with a continuously changing work environment;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of and/or certification in Agile/Scrum is a pre.
- Results oriented combined with the willingness to cooperate and knowledge sharing;
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and commercial;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Enjoys embarking on challenges and capable of fulfilling them;
- Positive attitude and able to motivate others.
- Keywords: ambitious, strong analytical skills, pragmatic, result-driven, entrepreneurship, self-starter, persistence and enthusiasm
Growth and development
Double Effect places a priority on personal growth and development. This manifests itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. All our employees are also supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, PDP meetings are scheduled with all employees at least four times a year. Double Effect offers excellent opportunities for advancement.
What we offer
- A professional, challenging and extremely dynamic work environment;
- Excellent salary and bonus scheme;
- 40-hour work week;
- Company car;
- Mobile phone.
For further information, please contact our recruitment department via email@example.com, or apply directly by sending a short motivation and your resume to the email address above.
For further information about Double Effect, please visit our website: www.doubleeffect.com.
Bedrijf: Double Effect
Arbeidsvoorwaarden: According to market conditions