SAP FICO Specialist - Heerlen, Limburg
SAP FI-CO Specialist – Heerlen, Limburg
How does your job as SAP FI-CO Specialist look like at Accenture?
Within our Technology Department you will be joining a team of specialist in the area of software development, SAP and testing in building ourAccenture Innovation Center for Smart Servicesin Heerlen. Your work location will be the Smart Services Campus. The SAP FI-CO team consists of enthusiastic experts that work with most recent technologies. As an SAP FI-CO Specialist you contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of the technology based business solutions. You have experience in designing, programming, testing and implementing changes in configuration of software applications, to make sure these changes satisfy functional and technical demands. You are responsible for delivering qualitatively high solutions within the agreed deadlines. You are active in one or more of the following task areas:
- Inventorying and specifying functional needs in financial processes;
- Advising about the customization possibilities of SAP FI-CO;
- Building of Prototypes/Proof-of-Concepts;
- Create and execute Tests
- Training key-users and/or end-users;
- Executing application management for SAP FI-CO modules;
- Create and hand-over documentation to application management;
- You are open to learn S/4 HANA and sFIN.
- You have a background in the field of configuration of SAP FI-CO. You have knowledge of financial processes within a large scale international operating companies. You are open to master new technologies that are related to S/4 Hana and sFin. Next to that you are in possession of the following:
- A Bachelor or Master degree;
- At least 2 years of proven project experience in SAP-implementation projects;
- Fluent Dutch and English;
- You are creative and analytical and are capable of solving complex problems.
This is what you can expect from Accenture:
OurAccenture Innovation Center for Smart Servicesin Heerlen is a new and growing office which you can contribute to in many ways. You will be working at the Brightlands Smart Services Campus in an innovative environment together with talented colleagues within your area of expertise. Related to this we provide you with room for personal development and personal coaching and training. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program. Apart from all this, we offer the right primary and secondary benefits, including:
- Indefinite contract;
- 13th month and holiday allowance, which are flexible to spend in our benefits tool;
- Personal pension scheme;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance.
Are you interested to join Accenture as SAP FI-CO Specialist? Apply directly online and send us your resume and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Laura Mooi via firstname.lastname@example.org our website: https://www.accenture-insights.nl/
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.