Solutions Consultant - EMEA/APAC
BlueCielo provides the leading software solution to discover, monitor and protect technical asset information throughout the asset lifecycle.
Our Engineering Content Management (ECM) and Asset Information Management (AIM) solutions provide a single point of truth for asset-related data to ensure that accurate, up-to-date information is always easily accessible. BlueCielo’s solutions reduce costs, improve efficiency and increase data quality, enabling our customers to maximize profitability and demonstrate regulatory compliance by measurably reducing risk.
BlueCielo is an independent global organization which has built the largest share of successful customer deployments worldwide over the past 30 years. Our Professional Services team has unparalleled expertise within the field of Asset Information Management and our solutions contribute daily to the revenue of the largest global enterprises.
The company is headquartered in The Netherlands and has offices across the United States, Brazil and Europe, as well as an international network of partners that ensures local service and support for our software solution BlueCielo Meridian Enterprise. BlueCielo is an official partner of Autodesk, IBM, Microsoft, SolidWorks and Oracle. For more information, visit www.bluecieloecm.com.
Solutions Consultant – EMEA/APAC
The Solutions Consultant ensures optimal delivery of BlueCielo solutions and functions as a BlueCielo expert for the designated area of knowledge (DAK).
The Solutions Consultant co-defines, develops and maintains ways of working, templates and best practices to implement BlueCielo solutions on the customer infrastructure, to configure software and to handle data conversions and maintenance
The Solutions Consultant will report to the Manager Services & Support.
Role and Responsibilities
- Functions as a BlueCielo expert in the designated area of knowledge (DAK): Meridian Suite
- Co-defines, develops and maintains ways of working, templates and best practices to implement BlueCielo solutions on the customer infrastructure, to configure software and to handle data conversions and maintenance
- Shares knowledge and experience, provides training and gives presentations, writes content and leads sessions, to share knowledge and experience with BlueCielo colleagues.
- Constantly and proactively keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date, incl. new and upcoming developments in relation to DAK.
- Delivers functional, technical or project information to (pre)sales, according to the BlueCielo ways of working and best practices, that are used as input for commercial proposals or as information documents
- Installs and integrates BlueCielo solutions in the customer network and application environment, within the bounderies of the project plan and the agreed technical requirements, in order to get a stable application installation which is adequately integrated in the customer infrastructure
- Provide Customer trainings
Prepares and gives product related training to end users and resellers, conform the BlueCielo ways of working and best practices, in order to achieve well trained users who are able to use the product.
- Keep accurate, up-to-date administration
Performs administrative tasks on time and ensures that information provided is precise and complete, according to BlueCielo regulations
Requirements and Experience
The following skills and qualifications are required:
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Certified in designated area of knowledge (DAK)
- Strong commitment and leadership of the designated area of knowledge (DAK)
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferably also in French and/or in German
- Experience in IT infrastructures and software implementation
- Experience in Project Management and implementation concepts
- Experience with working for Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to travel frequently (EMEA/APAC)
What BlueCielo Offers
- You will have the opportunity to work in a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process & power industry customers.
- You will have room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization, which is in close contact with its customer base.
- You can achieve professional growth, satisfaction and visibility by bringing your technical consultant skills to higher levels.
- BlueCielo offers a good market conform remuneration. Your base salary will depend on the experience and skill level which you bring with you.
- Open and informal company culture in a multi-cultural environment.
How to Apply?
Please apply via our application form.
Acquisition for this position by recruiters is not appreciated nor allowed.