(Senior) IT Integration Architect - Manager
To support the growth of our Management & Technology Consultancy Practice we have a number of exciting new projects to challenge experienced IT Integration Architects. We are working with a wide range of clients in Telecommunications, Energy- and FMCG sectors delivering complex projects that are transforming the way business is being done. We are looking for an experienced IT Integration Architect to join our IT Advisory team.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and high performing team, leveraging our leading European consulting practice. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
The IT Integration Architect will be responsible for the design of end-to-end solution architectures, taking a leading role in the implementation, directing solution development teams using agile methodologies. An essential part of the role is to contribute to the development of new business (e.g. support sales meetings, proposals, solution visions).
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of the business and functional scope as well as the requirements for each of the involved application domains, working closely together with client stakeholders, project management and the solution team;
- Leading business design sessions which will deliver requirements, use cases, processes, data & interaction models. Based on experience you know how to align the Business & IT domains, using these deliverables;
- Design of the integration and data management structure (e.g. CDM, XSD mappings) using EAI, SOA & BPM best practices;
- Managing the definition of the User Stories to create a backlog for agile development;
- Quality assurance on the work products delivered by the solution teams;
- Maximizing synergies in the solution teams to minimize resource requirements.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 7+ years proven experience in delivery of complex IT projects with Business-IT alignment, using process, use cases, data & interaction design deliverables;
- 7+ years experience with integration design, using EAI, SOA & BPM techniques and best practices (with leading EAI & BPM applications: Tibco, Opentext, Oracle Fusion-BEA, WebSphere, Web methods, etc);
- Experience with Business & IT design techniques & technologies (e.g. UML, RUP), using RSM, ARIS, Enterprise Architect;
- Experience with IT integration standards and technologies (e.g. JMS, XML, Web services, SOA);
- In depth experience in one of the targeted industry segments;
- Client facing, strong communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels;
- Solid managerial skills, ability to motivate and engage individuals and teams;
- Sales knowledgeable, preferably with a network of client contacts;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English).
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success. BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
An excellent package such as an indefinite employment contract, a competitive salary, bonus scheme, lease car, laptop, smartphone, pension scheme, training and career development. BearingPoint provides outstanding learning opportunities through project experience, knowledge sharing and training to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do with leading clients and the experience it offers, provide a unique platform from which to build your career. The flat and open team structure provides you with the ability to influence key technical and management decisions. We are looking for professionals that are or want to become experienced, high caliber, technical or management professionals.
Interested in joining our team?
We're looking for talented candidates. We're searching for differentiators. Are you?
Please send your CV and motivation directly to: RecruitmentNL@bearingpoint.com
Contact: Mignon Liefting (+316 407 467 89)