Test Automation Engineer
Test Automation Engineer
As Test Automation Engineer you are responsible to automate tests within complex (inter)nationale projects projects with the latest technologies at the top 100 companies in the Netherlands.
Do you have a Bachelor degree in ICT, minimal 3 years of relevant work experience and you master the technical and functional aspects of Test Automation? Take the next step in your career and apply with Accenture.
As Test Automation Engineer you are the expert for all related Test Automation activities. By applying your knowledge, you take care of the design and implementation of, among other Test Automation Proposals, Frameworks and Reporting Techniques to facilitate automated testing within these complex processes and projects. You also have an advisory role towards the (test) project in the field of test methods, test methods and test tools.
As Test Automation Engineer at Accenture you have the ability to:
- Apply your Test Automation knowledge independently at clients (multiple and simultaneously)
- Improve your (technical) test expertise on complex projects.
- Work with the latest test automation methodologies, tools and in different delivery models
- Grow into Subject Matter Expert, Test Architect or management positions
- Bachelor degree in IT or a related technology bachelor program;
- 3-8 years’ experience in software testing in complex environments;
- ISTQB certified is preferred;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Creative, analytical and problem solving.
Accenture - Test Services NL
Accenture globally has a Test Community of about 20.000 Testers. In the Netherlands we help our clients with implementing the latest technologies and systems. Our team is responsible for setting up the testing process and managing the overall test projects. We support all the traditional test methods but also the latest innovations in the field of mobile-, cloud-, business intelligence and in-memory testing.
You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and in an environment with the focus on personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangements (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Online´ and send us your resume and motivation letter.
For more information about this vacancy contact Recruiter Dennis Schutte (email@example.com).
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.