Job Evaluation Consultant (Freelance)
Bedrijf: Hay Group
Hay Group is growing and changing. We are a global HR consultancy firm and are known for being experts in people and work. We are leaders in our field with over 70 years of history, deep intellectual property and an enviable track record of working with iconic clients around the world.
We are now seeking to expand our Benelux-based community experts who undertake Job Evaluation work, with a focus of maintaining Job Evaluation frameworks for our clients and installing the Hay Methodology in companies with less than 100 roles. We will do this from a newly formed ‘Job Evaluation Team’: Hay Group JET.
We have developed a new and innovative Services concept to support our clients in maintaining their Job evaluations in an efficient way.
We also have developed a new and price attractive Services concept to install the Hay Methodology in smaller and midsized companies.
Job Evaluation is one of our core methodologies; thousands of organizations - including more than half of the world’s largest companies - rely on Hay Group’s job evaluation methodologies. Some of our clients have successfully used job evaluation to help with job design, talent development and performance management for over 25 years.
To deliver a high quality job evaluation services to current and new clients in an innovative and efficient way.
- Deliver high quality job evaluation maintenance work for large clients that meets or exceeds clients expectations
- Manage small job evaluation projects in order to provide an end to end installation service for small to medium size clients
- Build relationships with the core consultancy business in order to build trust and demonstrate credibility to ensure they feel comfortable passing work on from their clients to Hay Group JET.
- Develop deep expertise of the Hay Group Guide Chart method of Job Evaluation, including the streamlined approach, Job evaluation on-line tool and link to pay benchmarking
- Respond to queries from the JET enquiry line to ensure the team provide an efficient and high quality service to the core consultancy
We offer you a great opportunity to work with a great variety of clients in a flexible way. We also offer you to be fully trained in Job Analysis and Job Evaluation using the number 1 methodology for Job Evaluation. You will be working in a dynamic team from our newly opened office Amsterdam (near Central Station) or Brussels (near airport Zaventem) we also offer the opportunity to work from home and work flexible, to combine your live in the office with an balanced private live.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Good understanding of the Hay Group Method of Job Evaluation (Desirable) or another main Job Evaluation Methodology
- Sound understanding of jobs and organizational structures
- An analytical mindset
- Relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, specifically power point and excel
- Able to work via all ways of communication, including SKYPE
Key performance measures
- Utilization against target
- Client feedback and client satisfaction
- Conversion of enquiries through to sale
- Profitability of projects/ job evaluation delivery
- Quality of evaluations
If you are interested in this job, we invite you to apply by sending your CV and motivation letter. You can do so directly through our website www.werkenbijhaygroup.nl/vacatures.
For more information or questions please do not hesitate to contact Simone Paapst, HR Business Partner, at +31 888 929 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bedrijf: Hay Group