Our Agile practice is one of the strategic and fast growing capability groups within Accenture being responsible for pioneering, evangelizing and championing Agile practices at our clients. We are looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who can bring Agile thought leadership to enable our clients to reach the next Agile maturity levels. Our goal is to become market leader in Agile Practices. You will be part of a dedicated group within Accenture that is focused on agile delivery, coaching and training for our clients.
As an Agile coach, you will be responsible for accompanying clients in their journey to adapt Agile (Scrum) methodologies as their new way of working. Meaning, you will provide guidance on tactical level to smoothen reorganization and change management, as well as setting-up and supporting clients’ multidisciplinary Scrum teams.
We are looking for:
- Agile coaches who will be responsible for selling, assessing, defining, implementing and supporting world-class Agile transformation programs
- Individuals with strong Agile delivery track record, and willing to contribute actively within the firm’s Agile community.
- Persons with experience in implementing Agile and Lean practices in the context of Software Engineering and Extreme Programming (XP) such as ; Pair programming, Test Driven Design (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD), Test Automation, Refactoring
- Individuals with technical background and knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, Ruby, Scala)
- Extensive work experience as Scrum Master, and has in-depth knowledge of DevOps
- At least 4 - 6 years of experience in Software Engineering, Technology Product Development, and Information Technology;
- Agile/ Scrum certified;
- Experience with IT delivery lifecycle planning and management methodologies and tools;
- Be passionate in Agile Delivery and Agile Coaching;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Willing to train and coach other colleague’s or client resources;
- Extensive knowledge of Lean, Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development in the area of leading-edge technology. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of training and learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development, including a Big Data Academy. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Do you want to become our new colleague and be part of this “elite” group within Accenture?
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Damoiseaux (Interim Corporate Recruiter) at telephone number +31 613754180. An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenture.nl