Manager supply chain - Operations Strategy Group
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the ongoing growth and development of the KPMG Operations Strategy Group within The Netherlands and Europe.
OSG is part of KPMG’s Management Consulting arm. Our team blends together experts from top tier strategy & operations consulting firms with exceptional talents developed in-house.
We support our clients in developing and executing their operations strategies in supply chain, procurement, manufacturing/service operations and sales & marketing. Currently 30-person strong, we are building an NL-based team that we plan to grow substantially within the next two years.
We are looking for confident individuals with an excellent track record based on 7 - 12 years consulting and industry experience in Supply Chain Management, with a focus on Sales & Operations Planning, Supply Chain Optimization and Cost Reduction.
Be responsible for managing the delivery of one or multiple complex consulting projects in supply chain strategy & operations
- Requires the highest level of consulting and project management skills
- Manage daily relationships with clients and have frequent and direct contact with senior level executives
- Identify and pursue business opportunities with potential and existing clients
- Be responsible for building and maintaining a joined and targeted client base
- Be having practice development and performance management responsibilities including the development of the Supply Chain Strategy & Operations solution, overall management of project teams and development and review of staff
- You wil bring
- Contagious passion for supply chain and operations
- An advanced degree with international component(s) (preferred )
- Typically more than seven years of relevant Supply Chain management experience, including both consulting and general industry experience
- A well maintained personal network in supply chain relationships and initial set of business opportunities (preferred)
- Experience in a management role, covering full life cycles of (international) projects
- Clear understanding of and ability to design integral supply chain planning processes and demand generation process
- Good understanding of supporting ICT tools
- High quality work and critical attitude towards your work and colleagues
- Personality who is socially involved
- Proven ability of generating and driving business improvement within Supply Chain Management function
- Fluent in Dutch and English
In addition to an excellent competitive package of primary and secondary terms and conditions of employment, KPMG offers you a wealth of opportunities. OSG’s portfolio includes many high profile clients from a diverse range of sectors, for whom we carry out challenging and impactful projects. Moreover, we provide a wide range of international opportunities.
OSG has set ambitious growth targets, you will get the opportunity to help build and design our department, with an accelerated career advancement path. To help you achieve rapid growth, we will provide a coach and an extensive training curriculum. Working at KPMG means flexibility, appreciation for the work you do, and a true people-focus.
Meer informatie of solliciteren?
Apply directly by completing the application form. Our selection procedure will include a screening. It may also include a personal assessment.
Acquistion referring to this advertisement is not appreciated.