(Senior) Communication and Change Management Consultant
Bedrijf: Towers Watson
Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 15,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
TW is a leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve financial performance through effective people, financial and risk management. We help clients align their talent, reward and change agendas with their business strategy to achieve long-term success. We rely on data, analytics, research and our experience for our consulting support. We develop strategies and design implementation programmes that drive higher performance and engagement and ensure the right return on their people investment. Backed by industry-leading technology, Global workforce data, and research and insights, we help our clients transform ideas into action.
Within the Communication & Change Management practice we help our clients identify and align their employment deal with their business strategy, to create supporting management processes and communication to help drive success. One of the main focus areas of our practice is designing and implementing new pensions and employee benefits programs both within large, international corporations as well as pension funds in close cooperation with our Retirement Consultants.
The role is specifically to work within the pensions and employee benefits communication area of the practice. You will be leading the team in employing the best ways of engaging and motivating employees about their pensions and benefits programmes. You will be heavily involved in bringing our services to market, not only in The Netherlands, but also in Belgium and the Nordics and leading the development of communication and change management strategies and the execution of related deliverables. You will be working closely together with both our Retirement Line of Business as well as international Communication & Change Management colleagues.
- Sell, develop and lead the implementation of communication and change management strategies;
- Actively contribute to TW’s intellectual capital through developing creative and innovative solutions for the Benelux and Nordics markets;
- Ensure that project teams are maintaining team progress against established budget, timeline and quality standards and that work is delivered profitably;
- Become a trusted advisor to clients and provide consistent, superior relationship management;
- Actively participate in and lead new business opportunities with clients and prospects, including cross-selling to existing clients;
- Achieve annual billable hours and sales goals;
- Build strong relationships with peers and Client Relationship Managers and collaborate effectively across practices and countries;
- Sponsor, mentor, coach (junior) consultants to ensure engagement and career development.
- 7-10 Years communication, change management, consulting and training experience;
- Superior ability to influence and collaborate with senior management and work across all levels of an organisation; strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills;
- Ability to manage large, complex projects that are multidimensional and encompass multiple businesses
- Superior (written) communication skills, demonstrating creativity as well as technical expertise
- Experienced facilitator
- You will be expected to have good knowledge of pension arrangements (DB/DC/Hybrid) as well as broader employee benefits and Total Rewards
- Experience writing and editing employee pension communications;
- Ability to manage concurrent communication projects that are multidimensional and encompass
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis
Bedrijf: Towers Watson