Project Manager Engagement Surveys
Bedrijf: Towers Watson
Go beyond. At Towers Watson, we are more than individuals. We are a community focused on helping our colleagues and clients thrive and succeed. Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 15,000 associates around the world, we offer consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Companies across the globe depend on their employees in order to be successful. Towers Watson helps companies to ensure that employees are in the right position, engaged in their job, doing what is required to help the company succeed and all for the proper remuneration.
Towers Watson draws on advanced analytics, leading-edge technology, comprehensive change management capabilities, and the world’s largest normative database of employee attitudes to provide the insights that lead to actions you can implement efficiently and sustain over time.
The practice Organisational Surveys & Insights focuses on conducting employee surveys which help clients gain the right insights to drive smart decisions about workforce strategy, programs and investments by translating direct feedback from their people. Through our surveys, we help our clients shape high-performance cultures, improve the return on talent investments and deliver measurable business results.
Our key strength is the right mix between state-of-the-art technology, and our people who are experienced in the field, work from a global perspective and are focused on providing the highest quality of service to our clients.
For our Organisational Surveys & Insights practice we are looking for a project manager Engagement Surveys. As a project manager your responsibility is to coordinate (part of) the survey process. You will be working directly with a large variety of international clients, and are responsible for managing timelines and scope. You will also be working with an extended team to get the job done, where it is possible that part of your team is located in a different country.
Projects may last from 3 months up to a year, which means that you will be responsible for a number of projects with different timelines but all on-going at the same time. In this it is important to be able to prioritize and manage your time efficiently.
A large part of your job will be focused on the operational side and ensuring that the job gets done, with a high-level of quality and client satisfaction. At the same time it is your role to be consultative to our clients and guide them, not only throughout the process, but also during results analysis and the follow-up.
- A minimum Bachelor level degree (HBO / University) with an interest in Human Resources or Organizational Psychology
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience, preferably in project management or consultancy
- An analytical mind and fondness for data
- A structured way of working, with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to organize your work effectively, prioritize tasks and being able to work with different deadlines
- Team player: being able to work independently as well as in a team
- Sensitivity to different cultures and ways of communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and eagerness to learn new software applications
- Strong verbal skills in English and Dutch or French as a minimum requirement. Other language skills are highly valued.
Bedrijf: Towers Watson