Experienced Mortgage Consultant
Double Effect is a young and dynamic consultancy firm that operates in the financial sector. As a management consulting organisation, Double Effect focuses on improving organisational processes in the heart of financial institutions. Since its foundation in 2003, Double Effect has experienced strong growth, and currently 75 consultants working in Amsterdam, Singapore, Frankfurt, London and Charlotte (US).
We do not make any compromises in focusing on our customers, and our consultants work on the basis of a flexible, objective approach. Thanks to our subject-matter expertise, drive and tailor-made approach, Double Effect provides total solutions that work, time and time again. In early 2013, Double Effect was acquired by Synechron, which has provided promising opportunities for complementary services, and created additional opportunities for international expansion. Are you ready for the next exciting step in your career? Are you passionate about consulting and do you want to further develop these skills?
The position involves the following activities and responsibilities:
- Consulting and/or taking a business analyst role in a project environment for financial service companies in the mortgage domain;
- Analysing business processes and problems;
- Translating (strategic) targets into practice;
- Managing (a part of) projects on the cutting edge of strategy and organizational change;
- Involving own client network;
- Leadership based on content knowledge;
- Active contribution to the development of the service line Mortgages.
As experienced mortgage consultant you have the following background/ skills:
- Completed university education with above-average results;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a consultant in the financial services sector;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the field of mortgages;
- Own relevant network;
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, results-oriented and good communication skills;
- A passion for the consultancy and organisational change field
In addition, you possess the following personal competencies:
- Ambition to be the best in your field;
- Commercial orientation;
- Team player;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
- Positive image and capable of motivating people.
Growth and development
Double Effect places a priority on personal growth and development. This manifests itself in good, (partly) mandatory training and educational opportunities. All our employees are also supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, PDP meetings are scheduled with all employees at least four times a year.
Double Effect offers excellent opportunities for advancement.
What we offer
- A professional, challenging and extremely dynamic work environment;
- Excellent salary and bonus scheme;
- 40-hour work week;
- Company car;
- Mobile telephone.
For additional information, please contact our recruitment department via email@example.com, or apply directly by sending a cover letter and your CV to the email address above.
For more information about Double Effect, please visit our website: www.doubleeffect.com.
Bedrijf: Double Effect