Oracle Lead CX
More than ever, Accenture and Oracle are focused on bringing the best of our two companies together to help businesses and governments overcome their most daunting business and IT challenges. Our joint capabilities and extensive experience create an outstanding combination of products and services that ensure the success of our customers. Accenture is the first member of the Oracle Partner Network to achieve Diamond Status—the highest status achievable.
This significant milestone recognizes Accenture’s depth and breadth of skills across the entire Oracle product suite. Learn more about why Accenture is a certified Oracle Diamond partner, and about our powerful alliance, award-winning solutions and innovation centers that have resulted from two decades of Accenture’s teaming with Oracle Corp. Read more about our consulting position and let us know if are the Oracle specialist!
Our Oracle Practice consist of 50 highly motivated consultants and (Senior) Managers with a good mix of young eager and very experienced professionals. Knowledge sharing and personal development are essential for the group’s success and are key focus areas. Our clients are the fortune 100 companies of The Netherlands. As an Oracle Lead CX you are responsible for design, Implementation and optimization of Business Process and Integration services in complex IT Landscapes. You should be able to deliver an efficient technical solution in collaboration with the customer that meets the requirements as defined by the project. You work on challenging projects in the Netherlands, but working in other parts of Europe is also possible. You will play an important role in creating and positioning assets and offerings within our internal organization.
Place in the organization
Accenture Technology is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world's leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of technology. And for experienced technology professionals, Accenture's global client base, proven methodologies and extensive technology organization provide the ideal stage to take an established career to new heights.
In a world where skills are being commoditized, we know how important it is for you to build a set of consulting skills to complement your growing range of technical skills. Accenture Technology people work across the broad range of our business in addition to building skills in one or more technology areas.
- Msc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computational Science, Electronic Engineering, Econometrics and / or similar
- At least of 4 years of experience on Oracle CX solution projects;
- Consultancy background. Experience in IT project delivery
- A good understanding of Oracle architecture and a demonstrated experience in at least one of the following domains: Oracle Marketing, Oracle Social, Oracle Commerce, Oracle Sales and Oracle Service.
- The ability to assess the potential impact of emerging Oracle technologies. As well as ability to implement the most advanced Oracle's product features (Eloqua, Oracle SRM, Collective Intellect, Endeca, Oracle Sales Cloud, Right Now, OPA, Siebel)
- Advanced project management capability to effectively manage portfolio of projects and ability to drive complex strategic projects with minimum supervision.
- Proven skills in setting creative direction within the brand guidelines, exploring new approaches, creating visual vocabularies, and working strategically with online partners. In addition, individual must have strong client facing and presentation skills which includes ability to discuss, listen, defend and persuade.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking to quickly grasp business problems and always seek out opportunities to make continuous improvements.
- Capable of adhering to project schedules and effectively tracking their progress to meet challenging deadlines and corporate initiatives.
- Able to self-manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability lead individually and as a team member and also ability to provide direction and mentoring to others.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills in English up, down and across all levels of organizations.
Interpersonal skills to build relationships up, down and across all levels of organizations.
Ability to travel as needed.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
- Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- A flexible Lease car budget;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- An expense allowance;
- Your personal Career Counselor
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button “solliciteer online” and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Donja Huidar, Interim Corporate Recruiter at telephone number 020 - 493 83 83.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.