IT Performance Consultant(s)
Today’s IT leaders with our clients face many challenges in an increasingly digital world. As part of a more long-term and strategic mission to provide innovation to bolster their company´s competitive position in the market place, there is a constant need to reduce costs and at the same time increase efficiency and quality of their services to their (internal) clients. PA has a proven track record in supporting their clients to achieve these goals.
We are focussed on your success
We are expanding our team with and are looking for experienced and talented
IT Performance Consultants
with a track record in managing and executing of IT performance improvement initiatives, preferably in the Financial Service and Manufacturing industries and the ambition to grow into a consulting role in a culture based upon respect, collaboration and new ideas. We are passionate about providing you with the support and opportunities you need to achieve your career ambitions. In short: “we are focussed on your success”.
The scope of the role will cover:
- Supporting our clients to understand how their strategic and operational business operations are intertwined with the performance of their IT landscape
- Designing and implementing strategic and tactical plans to improve our clients´ IT performance
- Working with mixed PA and client teams as well as stakeholders in the delivery of complex and challenging IT Performance Management projects
- Support to PA´s sales and business development activities
- Contribution to PA Thought leadership
- Proven interest and solid consulting experience in IT Performance Management initiatives and projects, and ability to translate advice into practical solutions
- Thorough understanding of IT organisations, IT (Cost) Transparency and IT Governance models
- Understanding of IT Service Management and monitoring of services against benchmarks
- Understanding of data landscapes and how to use data to assess internal IT performance
- Experience in at least some of the following areas: data analytics and reporting, data modelling, data management, cost control frameworks, risk management, value chain management, IT target operating model – understanding of BI tooling is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, proven by an academic degree.
- Strong communication and influencing skills in both Dutch and English
- Organisational sensitivity
- Initiative, energy and tenacity to ensure delivery is achieved
- Willingness to travel and work abroad as PA is an international consulting firm
What can PA offer you?
- The right team – you get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with a wide range of clients and experts from across the firm
- Unconstrained thinking - you are asked to challenge assumptions, unconstrained by conventional thinking
- Exceptional results – our collective experience in a wide range of sectors and services allows us to learn from each other while delivering exceptional results for clients
- Lasting impact – our work goes beyond getting the job done. We are large enough to attract an impressive, diverse client base, yet small enough to allow each team member to cultivate a strong professional profile and share in the success we create for client.
Our business is built on our people and the exceptional work we deliver for our clients. We put together the right teams of experts with the confidence, based on practical experience, to challenge conventional thinking.
As an actively growing firm of over 2,000 people, we specialise in management and IT consulting, technology and innovation across a wide range of sectors in more than 20 countries.
We are employee-owned, award winning and independent. We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success.
We are experts in energy, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing, government and public services, defence and security, telecommunications, transport and logistics. Our deep industry knowledge together with skills in management consulting, technology and data science allows us to challenge conventional thinking and deliver exceptional results with lasting impact.
More information about our company and recruitment process: www.paconsulting.com
In case of any questions, please contact Marc Jordense at: +31 30 2829600
Bedrijf: PA Consulting Group