cofys is the leading expert in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. With 200 international consultants we work on a range of projects that vary from assessing the environmental performance of products and corporate value chains to conducting a scenario for a transition to a fully renewable global energy system.
To strengthen our business, we are looking for an experienced Staffing Manager. As staffing manager, your primary role will be the optimal deployment of our consultants within the different projects across the company’s units. You will support in matching the available human talent with the project requirements around knowledge, skills and experience. In addition, you will be coaching a group of international junior high potentials who rotate between different projects and different countries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Match supply and demand for staff across the company’s units, on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Monitor and plan availability of resources across units to ensure maximum capacity utilisation;
- Liaise with HR, unit managers and individual consultants to understand the development needs of individuals in the group and ensure planning is aligned to their developmental needs;
- Hold regular update meetings with key stakeholders to review MI data and discuss upcoming developments which may impact performance;
- Support the roll out of new initiatives, systems and processes for resource allocation;
- Coach 10-15 junior consultants regarding their development needs, and development path within the company.
As a Staffing Manager, you will support our international colleagues in their work and you will be reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer. For operational alignment, you will be embedded in our HR department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with current resource management experience, or a strong resource advisor who is looking to make the step up. To fulfil this challenging function, Ecofys is looking for a proactive and convincing personality with work experience in an international consulting environment. We expect this to be a part-time role (approx. 24 hours/week, or 0.6 FTE).
If you are enthusiastic about the job described above and you meet the following criteria, then we would be happy to meet you!
- University degree in a relevant discipline is preferred;
- 5 years or more of relevant working experience, i.e. resource allocation position within consultancy business;
- Excellent listening skills in order to have a deep understanding of individuals’ needs and capabilities;
- Excellent people skills and maturity that allows you to work effectively with different internal stakeholders at all seniority levels;
- Ability to handle a high pressure role, self-motivated and result oriented;
- Excellent English language skills and ability to work in English, command of German and/or Dutch is beneficial.
Working for Ecofys – experts in energy
Established in 1984 with the vision of achieving “sustainable energy for everyone”, Ecofys has become the leading expert in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. The unique synergy between those areas of expertise is the key to success. Ecofys creates smart, effective, practical and sustainable solutions for and with public and corporate clients all over the world. Ecofys has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, China and the US where over 200 experts work on solving energy and climate challenges.
Working for Ecofys means working together with inspiring international colleagues in an informal company culture, with room for own initiative and growth. Ecofys offers an excellent work-life balance environment.
For further information, please contact Izaäk van der Neut, International HR Consultant, +31 30 662 3716.
Intermediaries will not be appreciated.