ICT Application Manager
Ecofys’ ICT department is in the middle of a strategic change to be able to fully support the (international) ambition and growth of Ecofys in the coming years in which ICT plays an important role as a cost efficient business partner and enabler. The ICT organisation focuses on three levels:
- Overall infrastructure and operational service support (operations);
- Managing suppliers and supporting the innovative business development of Ecofys;
- IT strategy and policy, strategic business relationships management and supplier partnerships.
The department is involved in international business development, contributing to it from an ICT perspective. This results in a hybrid IT service organisation in which ICT commodities are outsourced and specific Ecofys services are serviced internally such as the Ecofys ERP system (UNIT4/Agresso).
As an ICT Functional Application Manager you are predominantly responsible for the Ecofys ERP system and will be an IT sparring partner for the (international) business and will translate their business needs and innovative new services into IT solutions.
The role is flexible and you will be asked to contribute to the day-to-day running of the Ecofys ICT department which will include:
- Contact with third party vendors over Service Level Agreements and escalations
- Hands on approach in supporting Ecofys end users with ICT questions and issues
If you are enthusiastic about the job described above and you meet the following criteria, then we would be happy to meet you!
- You have an academic background and 2-4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the (international) consultancy business;
- You demonstrate business sense and good communication skills;
- You have a track record of working with internal clients in realising their business requirements;
- You have experience/knowledge in working with bookkeeping or with financial departments;
- You have knowledge in writing SQL queries and are proficient with the workings of MS SQL Server 2012;
- You have a flexible, can-do attitude with experience of working within an ICT department;
- Knowledge of Unit 4 Agresso is desired but not essential;
- Excellent English language skills and ability to work in English; knowledge of another language, Dutch or German, is beneficial.
Established in 1984 with the vision of achieving “sustainable energy for everyone”, Ecofys has become the leading expert in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. Ecofys creates smart, effective, practical and sustainable solutions for and with public and corporate clients all over the world. Ecofys has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, China and the US where over 250 experts work on solving energy and climate challenges.
Working for Ecofys means working together with a broad range of inspiring colleagues – from deep technology experts to commercially-oriented generalists – who are united behind the same mission. Our unique blend of clients – ranging from utilities to governments and NGO’s – creates amply room for own initiative and growth. Ecofys offers an excellent work-life balance environment in an informal company culture, with limited travel.
For further information, please contact Izaäk van der Neut, HR Manager, by+31 30 662 3716. To apply for this vacancy, please upload your English Motivation and Curriculum by means of the button below.
Intermediaries will not be appreciated.