Marketing Business Partner - Health and Talent
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Mercer's more than 20,500 employees are based in more than 40 countries, and we operate in more than 130 countries.
As part of our Benelux Marketing Team, we are looking to recruit an energetic Marketing Business Partner for the Benelux with a focus on supporting our Health and Talent solutions. The position is based in Amstelveen with regular travel to our offices in Rotterdam and Brussels.
In this role you will ensure that the demand generation program is well defined, communicated and executed. You will work closely with sales and business leaders as well as other teams to drive accountable lifts in revenue (and marketing funnel optimization), expand our digital footprint and increase Mercer’s brand visibility and awareness within the Benelux. You will report directly to the Marketing Leader Benelux. The ideal candidate should be an analytical, socially savvy “digital native” who gets search engine optimization and has experience with social media and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of content marketing, branding and PR. This position requires a unique blend of technical, creative, analytic, commercial and project management expertise.
- Partner in the development and roll out of an integrated marketing strategy utilizing a mix of digital (and traditional) capabilities and channels
- Create, implement and measure marketing programs & campaigns required to achieve our demand generation and branding goals (e.g. email marketing, webinars, social media, blogs, customer marketing etc.) within our lines of business, with a particular focus on our Health & Benefits and Talent solutions
- Optimize the use of marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce). Knowledge of scoring, nurturing and B2B demand generation best practices
- Collaborate with colleagues and industry influencers to create compelling, regular and shareable content (articulating our core benefits consistently) to leverage content for lead generation, lead nurturing programs and general brand building and positioning of Mercer. Content that can be marketed via all inbound channels (e.g. social, email, blog, SEO, web landing pages, etc.).
- Serve as an evangelist for our brand, key messages and content in establishing our thought leadership position in the marketplace
- Collaborate with sales and other teams to leverage go-to-market efforts to drive synergies and maximize marketing investments
- Providing clear reporting of objectives and managing the communication to the business regarding the status of all demand generation and other marketing activities
- Continually assess campaign and marketing program performance, determine why programs failed or were successful, and rebalance investments to achieve our demand generation / marketing and branding goals
- Manage all aspects of marketing programs including budget, plan, execution and reporting
- Partner with the Web master to optimize the website for demand generation, lead tracking and SEO
- Build a strong working knowledge of market issues and drivers to gain foundational insight on needs, opportunities, and channels for our targeted market(ing) initiatives
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers. Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product/solution adoption, purchase and usage.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in marketing and campaign management
- Great instinct for effective programs and messaging
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple programs and meet tight deadlines, all within budget
- Comfortable juggling strategic direction and practical day-to-day tactics of getting things done
- Proven track-record of developing and executing successful demand generation, marketing and branding programs
- Demonstrated experience with the use of Marketo (or other Marketing automation tools) and salesforce
- Experience managing the full life cycle of online and in-person events
- The ability to work independently with moderate direction, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential
- The ability to work as an individual contributor and with a team as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Native Dutch speaker and fluency in English required
- Willingness to travel to Rotterdam (1-2 days a week) and Brussels (once every 3 weeks)
- Four-year degree in Marketing/Business
- Strong preference for relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry
Please contact our recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org