Enterprise Technology Architect
At Accenture's Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) Practice, we are looking for experienced Technology Architects to join our team of selected architects. Accenture’s AT&A Practice is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world's leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of new technology. We help our clients effectively digitalize their businesses by architecting high performing, best-fit solutions and supporting them with defining their technology roadmaps.
Are you experienced in and passionate about defining best-fit technology solutions to help leading companies’ realize their business ambitions? Would you like to have opportunities to use your knowledge in areas where you will definitely learn even more new things day by day and see how you could make a difference? Do you want to join us to help transform leading organizations and communities around the world? Reach out to us!
We are looking for experienced colleagues with technology background as well as delivery and management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Conduction architecture assessment at different levels of detail;
- Defining high performing target architectures that best fits organizations’ technology and business ambitions;
- Defining architecture roadmap for organizations;
- Leading architecture or technical teams in delivering technology solutions.
- Master´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computational Science, Electronic Engineering or a similar field;
- At least 6 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing or assessing IT architectures and applications at different levels;
- Experience in creating Project Start Architectures;
- Experience in IT project delivery;
- Experience in Agile methodology and tools;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- To have a good understanding of main architectural concepts;
- TOGAF certification;
- UML modeling experience using Enterprise Architect, Rational Tools or other modeling tools;
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Agile Delivery tools;
- The ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies;
- To be creative and energetic with a strong interest in and understanding of leading-edge technologies;
- Good presentation skills.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of training and learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Schutte via +31653889417. An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.