Corporate IT Manager
Linxtelecom is an international connectivity services provider, parallel brand of Linxdatacenter and part of the Linx Group. It owns and operates a high capacity submarine fiber network covering the countries surrounding the Baltic Sea. Via selective combination of this infrastructure and leased facilities and bandwidth, Linxtelecom has created a network with a unique footprint connecting DWDM/SDH and IP Points of Presence in Netherlands, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and Finland.
To upgrade and standardize our current IT office automation processes between various working locations Linxtelecom has a vacant for:
Corporate IT Manager
on a consultancy basis
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish a regional wide strategy for the IT organization to maximise business value and advises MT on the execution of the IT Strategy.
- Reviews the effectiveness of the current IT operations and processes, the status of systems, hardware and software and prepares an improvement program to MT and deploy relevant solutions.
- Develops and implements an overall IT security policy for the office automation following the ISO 27001.
- Infrastructure support for Windows Servers, Backups, Anti-Virus, Personal Computers, Software Distribution and 2nd line of IT Help Desk for employee user base.
- Information Management support & Document Control for base business operations leveraging CRM and SharePoint services.
- Supervise a team of IT professionals based at several locations, including annual performance planning & assessments, career development planning and mentoring.
Knowledge & Background:
- Bachelor in any area related to IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT of which at least 2 years in a senior management role in a technical driven business sector (preferable in an international environment)
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory, MS SQL, MS CRM and MS Office
- Fluent in English, preferable Russian
- Self-starter, pro-active, willing to work multi-functional, team player, well organized, good communication skills with all levels of professionals, continuously aiming for excellent operation in everything you do;
- Ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously and meet associated deadlines without losing track of any of these priorities.
- Challenging full time consultancy assignment with an international team of IT specialists
- Dynamic, professional and inspiring international environment
- Combination of strategic and operational work focus
- Immediate possibility to add value to the organization
- Travelling to Estonian and Russian offices
If you recognize yourself in this role you can send your resume and cover letter via our application form stating “Corporate IT Manager” in the subject line.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.