Application Services Account Executive
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
The Application Services Account Executive is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned account scope. The Account Executive will be expected to build an account plan for area of work together with the Client Account Lead, Technology Account Lead and Application Services Lead and will be responsible for growth and client relationship management. The Account Executive will handle a single account or multiple accounts with an indicative annual book of business of between $10 million-$50 million. This individual should have extensive experience of working in or with a global delivery center and client sites.
Key responsibilities include
- Client relationship management at multiple levels of client hierarchy;
- Business Development of up between €10 million-€50 million, driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance;
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, delivering client presentations, preparing estimates, proposals and participating in negotiations;
- Assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with delivery management to address all issues that may affect delivery;
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to build customized solutions and pitches to enhance revenue growth;
- Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities to pursue, target revenues, competitor analysis, potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed;
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
Education and experience
- 10-20 years’ experience with strong sales, delivery, relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers;
- Minimum 4 years Bachelors degree. Additional MBA degree highly preferred.
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites;
- Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model;
- Proven capability to building relationships with middle and senior management in clients;
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience;
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions;
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers;
- Proven experience in a rapidly growing account;
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience;
What we offer
Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community. We offer great benefits like:
- 13th month and holiday allowance, which you can use in our flexible benefits tool;
- A very attractive bonus scheme;
- Extensive and flexible mobility arrangement;
- A pension plan customized to your personal situation;
- A laptop and smartphone which you can also use for private calls;
- Discount on Accenture stocks.
We are very interested in meeting you. Please apply directly by clicking the apply button and provide us your motivation and resume. For more information about this vacancy please contact Ernst Jan Berger (Recruiter) at +316-43260680.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture?
Visit our website: http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/Pages/index.aspx