Technology Integration Architect
Technology Integration Architect
At Accenture's Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) Practice, is specialized to help clients with complex architecture integration challenges, in order to effectively digitize their businesses by designing best-fit solutions and using optimal delivery methodologies. We are growing rapidly and are looking for new innovative Technology Integration Architects to strengthen our group. Are you experienced in and passionate about defining best-fit technology solutions to help leading companies’ realize their business ambitions? Reach out to us!
We are looking for experienced colleagues with technology background as well as delivery and management skills.
You will be responsible for:
Selling, assessing, defining, implementing and/or supporting large scale information technology integration architectures for our clients.
- Demonstrating your deep hands on technical knowledge in one of the programming languages (e.g. Java, .Net, Ruby, Perl) and willing to take an extra step forward to pioneer with integration architectures:
- Service Oriented Architectures (e.g. Oracle SOA Suite, Tibco, IBM WebSphere)
- Business Process Management (e.g. Opentext, Appian, Oracle)
- Advanced Case Management Architectures (e.g. Pegasystems, Opentext)
- Rules Management architectures (e.g. Pega RULES, Be Informed, IBM WebSphere ILOG)
- API Management Platforms (e.g. Apigee, Mashery)
- Communicating clearly and confidently the subject matter expert visions on architecture related topics.
- Developing new IT frameworks, delivery approaches and methods and championing them with our clients and within Accenture's own technology practice.
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to understand and influence their product strategies.
- Proactively learning about new integration techniques and architecture trends.
Place in the organization
Accenture is the perfect place to lay the foundation for a career helping the world's leading companies drive strategic business advantage through the innovative use of technology. For experienced technology professionals, Accenture's global client base, proven methodologies and extensive technology organization provide the ideal stage to take an established career to new heights.
- Master´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a similar field.
- At least 6 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing or assessing IT architectures and applications at different levels
- Experience in creating Project Start Architectures
- Experience in IT project delivery
- Experience in Agile methodology and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Creative and energetic with a strong interest in leading edge technology and experience in project management and strong presentation skills.
- Experience in using common architecture frameworks and services (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DYA) is preferred.
- Hands on experience with integration technology of at least two of the major integration architecture vendors is preferred, for example Oracle, IBM, Opentext, Pegasystems.
- An experience/working knowledge of technologies around micro service architecture will be an added value
- Working experience with CI techniques TOGAF certification would be a plus
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of training and learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You'll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- a permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Tailored learning programs
- appealing bonus program;
- good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- laptop and smartphone;
- expense and internet allowance;
- discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dennis Schutte at telephone number +31 6 53889417.
An assessment or online test may be part of the selection procedure.