Manager ? Regulatory with focus on Financial Services clients (EMEIA FSO)
Across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), we’ve built a single, integrated financial services team to deliver exceptional service to our clients, wherever they are. Our high-performing teams are as mobile, agile and connected as our global clients.
As a member of the Dutch Regulatory Assurance team, you will be based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) working at the forefront of the latest changes to local and international financial regulation delivering solutions to our financial services clients and support financial institutions as they adapt to the changing regulatory landscape - e.g. all aspects of regulatory reporting, capital and liquidity management.
You will support our financial services industry clients in developing cutting edge regulatory reporting and balance sheet management practices, ensuring sufficient capital and liquidity in challenging economic times.
Drawing on your knowledge and experience, you will provide innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects. In line with our commitment to quality, you will consistently drive projects to completion and determine that work is of a high quality.
The EY team is the leader in its market. We are a mix of accounting, data analysis, treasury and regulatory specialists. Our client base covers all of the major retail, commercial, custodian and investment banks active in the Netherlands and asset management firms, including hedge funds.
We are particularly looking for individuals who wish to advance within the team.
- Participate in and, as required, lead engagements including the regulatory audits of some of the leading Dutch banks
- Keep up to date with the latest international regulatory developments and our clients' response and views
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Develop regulatory related solutions for clients
- Build strong internal relationships across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff
- Strong academic background including a Master degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or a related field
- An Accounting, risk management or similar professional qualification may be an advantage
Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of prudential regulation, along with the skills and experience to work with clients on practical solutions, and a willingness to learn and take our offerings forward is essential
• Experience in one or more of the following:
• Work in regulatory reporting within a regulated institution
• Working at the regulator on prudential matter
• Experience in, or exposure to, at least one of the following:
• Working at the regulator on prudential matters
• Regulatory reporting within a regulated institution
• Stress testing
• Capital planning
• Credit risk management
• Market risk management
• Asset and liability management
• Banking or asset management industry and products
• "Self-starter" with proactive approach
• An Accounting or similar professional qualification
• Previous consulting experience would be ideal, but is not essential
Join EY and we will give you the opportunities and experiences that can accelerate your career in financial services and last you a lifetime.
If you’re a strong team player looking to build your career internationally within an inclusive and supportive team environment, working for one of the strongest brands in the business, please contact us.
For further information please contact, Saskia Reuchlin, Manager Recruitment FSO, phone: +31(0)88-4073841 / +31.621251022 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org